Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been blaming Fegan on what he did ... Trust me if there was a list of game disappointments.. BA is right next to Ashes..

Oh dear oh dear oh dear :facepalm

Yeah, cause I'm sure Ross would rather the attention of people he'll never meet on an internet forum than actually releasing the game where it looks like making the most return on investment...

It will sell no matter when he releases.. Because there is no competition whatsoever.. Its just that he loves the time in between and he loves the attention too.. One stone two birds.. it makes him feel good on the inside...

Last edited:
You don't know me either so what gives you the right to call my comments stupid because they don't conform with your views?

If you're genuinely upset about that comment then I will delete it myself but in return I request that you grow a pair. Deal?

Still I am happy, new cricket game in around 7 weeks right Ross. PS Ross can the uk get the game late now for this crap season of cricket. God tests/oneday and T20. It's not even funny now, it's sad and well done to Biggs team, I wish they were playing us not the pommies.:D

Can't seeing it sell too well in Aus, start of both NRL and AFL seasons. Cricket season over.

Can't seeing it sell too well in Aus, start of both NRL and AFL seasons. Cricket season over.

Given what we are doing at the moment I'll wager any amount you care to mention that it will sell well in Australia - Cricket is a year-round sport.

It would have sold better before the Ashes but I'm not going back over that ground.

Loving the 20/20 hindsight, only someone that predicted the Ashes debacle has that right.

it's a shame really that the PC delay is a bit of a bolt from the blue, which has detracted from what should have been a very positive fact - we do have a proper release "window", if not a more formal date at this time.

Can you tell us any more at this stage in terms of how it will be formalised from here? Can we expect to start getting price or pre-order information from outlets other than EB (such as Amazon) soon? Are those deals with retailers/distributors in the major markets such as the UK done?

Last edited:
It will sell no matter when he releases.. Because there is no competition whatsoever.. Its just that he loves the time in between and he loves the attention too.. One stone two birds.. it makes him feel good on the inside...

You're on drugs, not good ones.

it's a shame really that the PC delay is a bit of a bolt from the blue, which has detracted from what should have been a very positive fact - we do have a proper release "window", if not a more formal date at this time.

Can you tell us any more at this stage in terms of how it will be formalised from here? Can we expect to start getting price or pre-order information from outlets other than Amazon soon? Are those deals with retailers/distributors in the major markets such as the UK done?

Things will start happening over the next few weeks. I can't give anything more away than that there is a world tour about to begin.

Given what we are doing at the moment I'll wager any amount you care to mention that it will sell well in Australia - Cricket is a year-round sport.

It would have sold better before the Ashes but I'm not going back over that ground.

You're on...

Imagine having it out for the Aus v RSA series, would be pretty nice. March well eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread