Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have to be online or is it some kind of an executor ?

You only have to be online the first time you play they game and put in the validation code after that you can set Steam to offline mode. Your games will still work.

Sorry, I meant Spitfire.
Why can't we debate without calling the other person 'stupid'?

I was joking dude, I know who you were talking to. PS Let it go it was nothing.

PS I still feel a release in Aus/NZ and England say boxing day or early jan 2014 would have been a go but as I wrote before it's done now.

PS There next game should have no fegan crap to get in the way so all good, unless he get's greenlighted for a new cricket game.:lol

PS Yeah as likely as me winning a spelling comp.:eek:

You only have to be online the first time you play they game and put in the validation code after that you can set Steam to offline mode. Your games will still work.

Agreed although I've taken my laptop on holiday having set up "Offline Mode" beforehand only for it to quit/crash etc and require me to log back in (thereby needing to be online) before I can access offline mode. Very frustrating.

Other than that I love steam :)

I believe that Ross wanted a Boxing Day release. Was he wrong too?

I say this to myself also, lets move from the past. It's coming march for consoles and steam in may as simple as that. PS Prey Ross does not change the plans again in my best Darth Vader voice.:spy NO PC version.:eek:

I believe that Ross wanted a Boxing Day release. Was he wrong too?

Yes. Releasing on boxing day or any other day for that matter in just 2 countries is just asking for trouble (piracy wise).

PS: I'm sorry that you get offended by words on a screen from a complete stranger over the internet.

Yes. Releasing on boxing day or any other day for that matter in just 2 countries is just asking for trouble (piracy wise).

PS: I'm sorry that you get offended by words on a screen from a complete stranger over the internet.

You don't know me either so what gives you the right to call my comments stupid because they don't conform with your views?

Loving the 20/20 hindsight, only someone that predicted the Ashes debacle has that right.

Rather upsetting...

Was hoping for a early March pc release but oh well.....
I have a ps3 but I'm a student and I don't stay at home so I'll have to wait till may....... It's spoilt my mood for the day for sure. Childishly hoping that it will release very shortly or coincide with console release. :(

As someone who wants to purchase the game on PC, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. Probably won't get it till towards the end of June because of exams. However, this gives me an incentive to purchase a controller so I can finally have a hit in the nets.

Unfortunately, this saga has dragged out longer than we all would have hoped. Though I'd rather the longevity of the franchise than me playing it now. Short term frustration for more versions is worth it in my opinion.

Loving the 20/20 hindsight, only someone that predicted the Ashes debacle has that right.

Ross you will probably disagree but i feel you like the attention you get on this forum.. You like people begging you to release the game which we all know will not be the same once the game releases..

I don't know what to say but developing a good game and sitting on it for months (a year) does not make sense.. You will miss this attention you know once the game release and no one will wait to see you log online or post something.. Perhaps explains your strategy.. You have been blaming Fegan on what he did ... Trust me if there was a list of game disappointments.. BA is right next to Ashes..

Ross you will probably disagree but i feel you like the attention you get on this forum.. You like people begging you to release the game which we wall know will not be the same once the game releases..

I dont know what to say but developing a good game and sitting on it for months (a year) does not make sense.. You will miss this attention you know once the game release and no one will wait to see you log online or post something.. Perhaps explains your strategy.. You have been blaming Fegan on what he did ... Trust me if there was a list of game disappointments.. BA is right next to Ashes..

Yeah, cause I'm sure Ross would rather the attention of people he'll never meet on an internet forum than actually releasing the game where it looks like making the most return on investment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread