Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need someone with the issue in Melbourne so we can sort it out.

I believe most people here will play on ps3 so you will definitely have people to play with online.

Yeah, that's the way to make the decision really. Find out which console your mates have and if you wanna play em. Both consoles have pros/cons. IMO PS3 seems to get the better games and the better exclusives, if you're into those sorts of things. I think DBC has been built/tested on the Xbox format, for what that's worth...

just my suggestion, cant you guys try remote service with something like teamviewer to the people with the issue.:cheers

That's a possibility, not a bad idea.

If it's a true crash then it wont work, but worth a shot.

----------

Yeah, that's the way to make the decision really. Find out which console your mates have and if you wanna play em. Both consoles have pros/cons. IMO PS3 seems to get the better games and the better exclusives, if you're into those sorts of things. I think DBC has been built/tested on the Xbox format, for what that's worth...

The dev is mostly on Windows PC's which are more like an Xbox than a PlayStation3 but there is little difference between them, indeed we're almost forced to make sure that they are the same or the one that isn't as good will come after us.

I'm sure that PC and Xbox 360 owners are already very jealous of those on the PS3 because they can't play Move Street Cricket.

Is the removal van included?

No, however a DLC will be released to include the removal van. It is supposedly the best removal van addition in gaming history, however details will not be released until early September.

Move Street Cricket - the game about the insects who decide to buy a new home. Or maybe you have to make a world-wise one cry at a romantic film.

That's a possibility, not a bad idea.

If it's a true crash then it wont work, but worth a shot.

----------

The dev is mostly on Windows PC's which are more like an Xbox than a PlayStation3 but there is little difference between them, indeed we're almost forced to make sure that they are the same or the one that isn't as good will come after us.

this might tho can stream full games i use it before. best remote support software can also stream hd vidoes.

Splashtop the Top-rated Remote Desktop & App Access Solution for Mobile

Last edited:
Any plans of a collectors edition for PC gamers to compensate for delayed release? Like Bradman statue + Artwork + Videos of bradman + Signed mini bat . :p

I would definitely pick it up then even after buying it on PS3 earlier.

And there we have it:
- Developed on PC and yet left for a couple of months later than the consoles - just to avoid PC piracy, no doubt.

- The game was supposedly finished and ready at the end of 2013. All pushed back because of Ashes 13, which was a disgrace for sure.

But to push it back to May/June?!?! Madness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread