Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cost is in the millions. Then when you consider the cost of having Cricket Academy up for 10 months...

Its very easy to see why they wanted to get Tru Blu on board

No worries. Too much in total and too much on average.

All you need to know is every Englishman now must buy 10 copies of the game for the poor performance of there beloved English team.:p

PS Ross I bet Mike M has locked himself away somewhere dark right.:yes

All you need to know is every Englishman now must buy 10 copies of the game for the poor performance of there beloved English team.:p

PS Ross I bet Mike M has locked himself away somewhere dark right.:yes
If you are going to abuse us at least get your grammar right. "It's their beloved English team."

"It's their beloved English crying babies team." PS Better Zombie, my grammar sucks almost as much as the English cricket team.:clap

Ross, any date finalized for Table Top Cricket yet

Ross! Considering the delay in PC release, Are you guys gonna work a little bit more towards optimization with AMD's Mantle API's? At first i thought it was just a marketing gimmick but i tried their beta drivers and now i can play the nets in maximum possible settings smoothly. Earlier i had to turn off AA to get smooth gameplay.

Ross! Considering the delay in PC release, Are you guys gonna work a little bit more towards optimization with AMD's Mantle API's? At first i thought it was just a marketing gimmick but i tried their beta drivers and now i can play the nets in maximum possible settings smoothly. Earlier i had to turn off AA to get smooth gameplay.

We will be implementing Steam mostly but also trying to solve the "black screen" issue (although that might be just happening to under-powered machines).

----------

Gira-mar naji :p

is that really "Drop dead Nazi"?

@BigAntStudios /Ross; So when is the full fledged marketing assault going to take place? Also, is there any chance of Bowling version of nets in the meantime?

We will be implementing Steam mostly but also trying to solve the "black screen" issue (although that might be just happening to under-powered machines).

----------

is that really "Drop dead Nazi"?

Holy mother of batman:eek:, either you are darn good in hindi or you have some Indian friend in office. Because i was not even thinking that way when i wrote it. I just meant to twist the words to give a impression of poor accent. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread