Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree mate, I thought end of march was like 99% the date but like you said there is always a problem that shows it's ugly head every couple of months.

I will always hope for the best and maybe I am reading to much into Ross last post but I don't have a good feeling about the release date anytime soon, I would love to be wrong.:spy

Agree...the only way the speculation will end is when an actual release date gets posted and we no longer rely on "towards the end of March". Having said that, people will still speculate right up to the release date, but at least 90% of the punters will be happy. Lose lose position!

it'd be nice to know what part of 79C's post was supposedly doing that because it didn't seem to fall into that category at all... unless it was the 99% in March bit...

All of it but mainly:

I agree mate, I thought end of march was like 99% the date but like you said there is always a problem that shows it's ugly head every couple of months.

I will always hope for the best and maybe I am reading to much into Ross last post but I don't have a good feeling about the release date anytime soon, I would love to be wrong.:spy

PS I would love to know which markets are the problem, I don't think it's Aus/NZ or the UK so where is the problem, is it India and if the answer is yes then maybe people would just have to ship from the UK or Aus.:spy

I give 79c lots of rope, we all do, but sometimes there's just too much BS.

Its only "BS" to you who knows more than what has been released. Far beit from me to defend 79C, but he is entitled to his opinion and he can express his own feelings.

If his comments are "BS" then publish something to prove him wrong.

Otherwise the speculation will continue until you do! Simple.

Its only "BS" to you who knows more than what has been released. Far beit from me to defend 79C, but he is entitled to his opinion and he can express his own feelings.

If his comments are "BS" then publish something to prove him wrong.

Otherwise the speculation will continue until you do! Simple.

Dont read too much into ross "BS" post he was trying to say "Release date is not changed yet and plans are still as informed" with 2 bottles and 1 test down.

Opinion does not equal fact, it does equal making shit up especially when the "Spy" emoticon insinuates knowledge, he has none and should not insinuate otherwise.

Opinion does not equal fact, it does equal making shit up especially when the "Spy" emoticon insinuates knowledge, he has none and should not insinuate otherwise.

I know we just love to read far too much into things here, but surely nobody had ever ever ever paid attention to an emoticon, especially from 79C

This place really has gone a bit 'Lord of The Flies' this week

Lord-of-the-Flies-Simon-and-pig-head.jpg

I know we just love to read far too much into things here, but surely nobody had ever ever ever paid attention to an emoticon, especially from 79C

You're right, I normally just ignore his posts but after a while it just wears thin.

----------

Flip me an I thought Ukraine was a mess.........

Graveyard shift again :)

You're right, I normally just ignore his posts but after a while it just wears thin.

God Ross being nice I see, talk about over-reacting to my post. I never said it was fact, if you don't want to read my post then that's your right and to be honest not all your posts are gems.:rolleyes

Why are you so hot under the collar, hard day at the office ?

PS I post these:yes because they are cute and MattW will not give me more.:(

@79C No ones hot here, you make shit up and I'll occasionally call you on it as is deserved - don't get so precious.

----------

All that delaying the release date is hard work...

*insert appropriate image to convey intended humour here*

Funny guy... We're developing the next game, have been for a while, best part of the project, not nearly as stressful as the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread