Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's more like it! :)

Ok, except you.

It will happen when it happens :) Just need to remember it's not the end of the world.... Yet haha

Funny guy... We're developing the next game, have been for a while, best part of the project, not nearly as stressful as the end.
I assume that means you're going through the threads that have already concluded the analysis of this edition of the game?

I'm certainly glad that no one waited until after release for the 'what do you want in the next edition' thread, that would have been a real missed opportunity.

@79C No ones hot here, you make shit up and I'll occasionally call you on it as is deserved - don't get so precious.

----------

Funny guy... We're developing the next game, have been for a while, best part of the project, not nearly as stressful as the end.

Ross and trueblu had a meeting yesterday and got into a fist fight about the release date, lucky Biggs was on hand with cake and saved the world my hero.

Now that's making shit up as this is like the number one saying on this site.
I said I had a feeling, I have thought it for weeks but shut my mouth for this reason. I am not annoyed but I just want this game and I don't have a teddy bear like Blocker to keep me warm at night and my wife says I smell.:eek:

PS anyway I am a big boy, if I say something you don't like you don't have to go easy on me, I am stronger than most of you think I am.

I do still hope for the game next month ross, is there anything coming soon like Friday mate.;)

I assume that means you're going through the threads that have already concluded the analysis of this edition of the game?

I'm certainly glad that no one waited until after release for the 'what do you want in the next edition' thread, that would have been a real missed opportunity.

I couldn't believe the threads talking about what people want in the 'next' DBC... before this one is even out. Some people will never be happy, even with a gold egg laying geese!

All that delaying the release date is hard work...

*insert appropriate image to convey intended humour here*

I just think Ross is a huge tease Matt, god the ladies are not as bad as ross.;)

PS :D MattW we need more, how about a 79C when I say something stupid, it's common I can tell you stories.

----------

Ross can you give Matt the release date so we can annoy him.:thumbs

DBC16 Ashes edition.:D:yes:):cheers:wave

----------

I couldn't believe the threads talking about what people want in the 'next' DBC... before this one is even out. Some people will never be happy, even with a gold egg laying geese!

That will never change, do you think Fifa and other sport game forum are any different. Still great news that the next game is getting made, just need this one.:yes

LoL - finishing tabletop cricket and beginning a non-cricket title.

The team that was on cricket is ready to patch/bug fix based on feedback after console purchasers have the game. I expect your steam version to have these day one.

That will never change, do you think Fifa and other sport game forum are any different
In the majority of post-1993 years there has been a FIFA to compare with, unlike the current situation with DBC.

With new yearly releases once you know what's in that release, you can use what's not in there to discuss it, so it's at least not totally unfounded - or wishing for things that are already in the game.

Which is kinda odd if you think of EA's slogan for sports games - if it's in the game, why do we need to buy it again each year?

Happy to wait a month, after all, I managed to wait patiently for 1 month now, so it all works well. I don't care about a specific date being sent in; after all, it generally just makes it harder to be patient for a game.

As for this DBC sequel suggestions, I personally believe that it is fair, since we already know what has been completed - even if we haven't quite played it, and are willing to share our thoughts. If, after playing it, minds are changed, then we make note of that.

Still of course, it'd be best to just leave suggestions to the release date, when you have wasted away the 24 hours of that day playing match after match.

In the majority of non-1993 years there has been a FIFA to compare with, unlike the current situation with DBC.

With new yearly releases once you know what's in that release, you can use what's not in there to discuss it, so it's at least not totally unfounded - or wishing for things that are already in the game.

Which is kinda odd if you think of EA's slogan for sports games - if it's in the game, why do we need to buy it again each year?

True Matt, to be honest I would not want to see DBC every year but two years is fine. It's just to much pressure on Ross and Bigant, what would Ross say if EA came up to them with a truck load of money and said we want 5 DBC games in the next 5 years or so.:spy

PS New Slogan for EA if they become partners with Bigant, if it's in the game then it's in the game and if it's not then Ross and his team will patch it in. Wait that's already happening.:thumbs

I'd rather EA stay far away from cricket so they don't ruin it.

I think they'd make a great game if it made financial sense for them to do so, it just doesn't and even though they have an Aussie CEO who rose through EA Sports I can't see it happening.

^ Yep. Until and unless cricket gets played by 170+ countries of the world, it does not seem a very good investment financially, which is why BA Studios, props for attempting to go in that direction again :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread