Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yep. Until and unless cricket gets played by 170+ countries of the world, it does not seem a very good investment financially, which is why BA Studios, props for attempting to go in that direction again :thumbs

Or just America

I couldn't believe the threads talking about what people want in the 'next' DBC... before this one is even out. Some people will never be happy, even with a gold egg laying geese!

Will the next goose be able to burp the Icelandic National Anthem.......I can only get as far as the third line......."and who would have ever have thought that ice and volcanoes and amaturish international finance abilities could all come together in one harmonious fishing village......"

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the next goose be able to burp the Icelandic National Anthem.......I can only get as far as the third line......."and who would have ever have thought that ice and volcanoes and amateurish intenational finance abilities could all come together in one harmonious fishing village......"

I'll just save everyone some google time and let you guys know that isnt the real anthem.

Will the next goose be able to burp the Icelandic National Anthem.......I can only get as far as the third line......."and who would have ever have thought that ice and volcanoes and amaturish international finance abilities could all come together in one harmonious fishing village......"

catchy anthem, better than singing about their German king

don't get so precious.

Honestly, that should be in the logo somewhere on PC...

Because no-one else has done that.

....I think it's a bit of a reach to say EA ruined cricket games, but they're squatting on licenses and other cricket-related shit thus ruining (by inaction) the ability to get some of the cooler stuff like official world cup games and so on. They're not the hero we need.

Some people on this forum (myself included) are beginning to speculate that the March release for consoles could be about to change purely because of the lack of information since Jan. 31 and the "late March" release. The principle of no news is good news has been shot in the a..e by the announcement mid December last year that the game actually wouldn't be released by end of 2013. I think its reasonable to expect people to voice pessimistic opinions on release because there has been a few let downs. It may be out of Ross' hands now but surely someone knows the progress that Trublu are making to get the console version out by late March. Are they on track? Are there issues? Sometimes a simple- "stop panicking we are still on target" is enough to calm the doubters. At least for another 3 pages anyway.

Sooooo...getting back to the topic...

Galaxy s5 is out. It looks shyt. Just as cheap as before.

Some people on this forum (myself included) are beginning to speculate that the March release for consoles could be about to change purely because of the lack of information since Jan. 31 and the "late March" release. The principle of no news is good news has been shot in the a..e by the announcement mid December last year that the game actually wouldn't be released by end of 2013. I think its reasonable to expect people to voice pessimistic opinions on release because there has been a few let downs. It may be out of Ross' hands now but surely someone knows the progress that Trublu are making to get the console version out by late March. Are they on track? Are there issues? Sometimes a simple- "stop panicking we are still on target" is enough to calm the doubters. At least for another 3 pages anyway.

haven't you been following this thread mate? its DEFINITELY 2013

People who start harping on about release dates are the reason games now use their consumers as beta testers.

I hope EA stay well away. Around 2008-11 they went a long way to rebuilding their terrible reputation. Over the last couple of years they've gone so far back the other way. As the economic climate for games has changed so have EA resorted to releasing unfinished games.

hey just download c.a in nets while playing i saw there is no huk shot l want huk shot like tendulkar i was little disapponted and also the footwork if i hold analog backwords he is playing frount foot shot he whould paly the back foot shot na if m pressing the back foot button ....and also that leave frount foot dont like it diss appointed and also the colour system in c.a we cant edit :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm and i was waiting for it from june :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

I have no idea what you are talking about not sure if you do either. What is a huk shot? I have no problems with footwork, are you playing with the default behind the batsman camera? Colour system??? Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread