Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey just download c.a in nets while playing i saw there is no huk shot l want huk shot like tendulkar i was little disapponted and also the footwork if i hold analog backwords he is playing frount foot shot he whould paly the back foot shot na if m pressing the back foot button ....and also that leave frount foot dont like it diss appointed and also the colour system in c.a we cant edit :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm and i was waiting for it from june :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Could it just be, that you need more practice with the control scheme? And what is with the multiple face palms, those are seriously annoying.

hey just download c.a in nets while playing i saw there is no huk shot l want huk shot like tendulkar i was little disapponted and also the footwork if i hold analog backwords he is playing frount foot shot he whould paly the back foot shot na if m pressing the back foot button ....and also that leave frount foot dont like it diss appointed and also the colour system in c.a we cant edit :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm and i was waiting for it from june :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

There will not be a 'pen tool' in DBC14

Yeah, it is completely not fair for Ross to miss such requirements of frount foot & huks in multi colour system.

Oh wait, didn't Ross actually want to develop a cricket game in Greek/Latin?

Or to put it more eloquently:

What the f#@k are you on about?

I think he meant the players play the hook shot but they don't play it the way Tendulkar does. Its a little bit flashy and different. He moves towards the off stump and intentionally plays in the air.

It looks good but as BigAntStudios have said again and again, this is the first iteration of DBC thus there are not a lot of different batting stance, shot styles and bowling animations. Maybe in future versions we will get to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he meant the players play the hook shot but they don't play it the way Tendulkar does. Its a little bit flashy and different. He moves towards the off stump and intentionally plays in the air.

It looks good but as BigAntStudios have said again and again, this is the first iteration of DBC thus there are not a lot of different batting stance, shot styles and bowling animations. Maybe in future versions we will get to see.
I think that's a pull shot, the one sachin has played the ball was full.You can actually play this kind of shot against spinners in game, though i doubt it will go that distance.

Last edited:
anyway big ant i was dissappointed but that doesnt mean that its a bad game its a very good game first game of cricket that giving us soo much to edit a big :thumbs to big ant team amd hope next dbc will provide what we want hopefully :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:cheers

----------

see that video m talking abt that shot of tendulkar and plz take ur time and give us a good game on xbox 360 i have only xbox360 plzzzz will be waiting

see that video m talking abt that shot of tendulkar and plz take ur time and give us a good game on xbox 360 i have only xbox360 plzzzz will be waiting

Yes, they will adhere to the wants of one particular person. Because that's worth it.

LoL - finishing tabletop cricket and beginning a non-cricket title.

The team that was on cricket is ready to patch/bug fix based on feedback after console purchasers have the game. I expect your steam version to have these day one.

I think Tabletop Cricket would be perfect for quick, game sessions via the Vita. Don't you think? ;)

International tournament ps3?

I can see there are a number of tournaments being organised for various leagues, we have an English Premier League for PC and a South African Premier League for PS3.

What about a simple tournament consisting of International teams?

No bidding on players or anything like that, simply play with the squad of your chosen country.

Would there be any interest in this?

I think it would be good but player may not have that much attachment with teams as they have in the teams they themselves create. Champions league can do well where there is no restriction on number of foreign players and auction, based on sam's concept. That would give us some really good squads.

Is there a way mods can open a subforum for these tournaments? Nothing against the tournament creators, but this is getting a bit ridiculous now with all these threads. Soon everyone will be opening a BPL, WPL, NZPL etc etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread