Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way mods can open a subforum for these tournaments? Nothing against the tournament creators, but this is getting a bit ridiculous now with all these threads. Soon everyone will be opening a BPL, WPL, NZPL etc etc etc.

You are just jealous because no one will be-friend you on PS3 !!

Worry not. I am soon starting a CAPL competition - Canadian Premier League. It will be a 2 over, one on one match between 2 Canadian players (unless we somehow manage to locate a third player from Canada. Then we can have a tri-series)

I have a Vita - I buy anything that has Resistance on it (the only FPS I play....)

The Vita is a great piece of hardware. I wish there was more support for it. Sadly, bloody smartphones are ruining portable gaming.*

*I say this as I type it out on my smartphones after using it to play a game.

You are just jealous because no one will be-friend you on PS3 !!

Worry not. I am soon starting a CAPL competition - Canadian Premier League. It will be a 2 over, one on one match between 2 Canadian players (unless we somehow manage to locate a third player from Canada. Then we can have a tri-series)

I ain't canadian. Nor do I want to be associated with one. So thank you very much and go eff off.

Late to the game, but just got myself a like-new Vita a month ago with six games from Craigslist in USA. Despite having a PSP (which I wasn't impressed with especially after PS3 came about), I am loving the PS Vita. I usually play simulation / sports, so those games have much longer life. Never got into Resistance, but tried Killzone and Unit 13, and they were great. I can never play FPS without keyboard and mouse.

Cricket 14 for Vita would be like several dreams coming true together at once. :cheers

Is there a way mods can open a subforum for these tournaments? Nothing against the tournament creators, but this is getting a bit ridiculous now with all these threads. Soon everyone will be opening a BPL, WPL, NZPL etc etc etc.
I'd rather people just wait until after the game releases. SamP gets a pass for having a really detailed plan in place for it - but otherwise, just wait a month and then just get whoever has the game to sort out who wants to play who.

Ross --- Please don't give anything tomorrow :D

I will be getting a Vita sometime this year...so one more potential buyer of a portable Cricket game :)

EA cricket would likely be another good cricket game. I really enjoyed their past games. EA Cricket 07 was very good for its time.
And I have their 2002, 2004, 2005 and 07 and you could see the improvements in that series.
I really enjoyed EA Cricket 07 and was looking forward to their next one. Sadly I think EA won't make another.

Re. PS Vita, I have a PS Vita. I think it is the best handheld ever made. I have several great Vita games - Hot Shots Golf, Foosball, Uncharted, NFS, MLB 13 and couple more.

PS Vita is a very good buy.

On topic, I saw somewhere the game needing re-approval for console. Not sure if that affects their release window of March end.

Still puzzled about the dearth of videos, official photos, marketing, pre-orders, listing on Steam albeit that is in May etc.

Lets see. A few more weeks till March end and couple of months till Steam buy

On topic, I saw somewhere the game needing re-approval for console. Not sure if that affects their release window of March end.

I don't believe so. Considering the report it got the first time, and the fact that only incremental improvements had been made, it should sail through.
I'm sure that if the date was possibly going to be compromised they'd have done a patch, rather than resubmission.

I thought Ross had said they added the day 1 patch as they had longer after the delay at Xmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread