Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe so. Considering the report it got the first time, and the fact that only incremental improvements had been made, it should sail through.
I'm sure that if the date was possibly going to be compromised they'd have done a patch, rather than resubmission.

So patches do not go through any approval processes?

i have seen the videos on youtube u got a lots of bugs to fix we are hoping a good game so take your tym and give us a good game

in one of that video the batter edge the ball and the keeper catchs thneball and thats not out

other video the ball not clearing the rope and 4 runs given by umpier

other video the baller not taken the wicket in an over but commentater says he have taken the wicket

so plz my hummbel req to u take your tym and give us the good game

and ya colour editing also means live pes 13 we can eidt that perticuler shad which we have selected like i want the red shad little bit just lighter not taht much light which is in that colour box..plz do this if possibel we dont want fast we want good game

----------

like pes 13 not live:)

So patches do not go through any approval processes?

They have to. Anything on PS3 and X360 has to be certified by platform holders. You can't push stuff on psn or xbox live willy nilly. I think what @Chief meant was that since the game had already passed certification, adding a small patch to the game shouldn't be a concern and the patched game will more than likely pass certification without much fuss.

They have to. Anything on PS3 and X360 has to be certified by platform holders. You can't push stuff on psn or xbox live willy nilly. I think what @Chief meant was that since the game had already passed certification, adding a small patch to the game shouldn't be a concern and the patched game will more than likely pass certification without much fuss.

Yeah. What Ross said was that *originally* the plan was a day one patch, but instead they re-submitted it so that you don't have to download that and all the changes made since last year would now instead be on the disk.

i have seen the videos on youtube u got a lots of bugs to fix we are hoping a good game so take your tym and give us a good game

in one of that video the batter edge the ball and the keeper catchs thneball and thats not out

other video the ball not clearing the rope and 4 runs given by umpier

other video the baller not taken the wicket in an over but commentater says he have taken the wicket

so plz my hummbel req to u take your tym and give us the good game
Two of those bugs are now fixed and the other was never a bug in the first place. A wicket was taken in that over.

Last edited:
we want game but we feel its a best cricket game in history so plz dont disappoint by giving bugs in a game

i am waiting it from june daily comming on planet cricket to find the update of this wonderful game

we want game but we feel its a best cricket game in history so plz dont disappoint by giving bugs in a game

There WILL be bugs in the game. In fact name any game that's gonna come out and I can assure you that there will be bugs in those. There's no such thing as "perfect" code.

i am waiting it from june daily comming on planet cricket to find the update of this wonderful game

I knew the Cold War wasn't over... somebody scramble Maverick and Goose

----------

There's no such thing as "perfect" code.

string pedantic;
pedantic = "this is perfect code";
console.writeline(pedantic);

-----

the above might have been funny but it took me 3 attempts

blockerdave said:
string pedantic;
pedantic = "this is perfect code";
console.writeline pedantic;

But I wanted it in Arial font typeface 20 bold in acquamarine. Maybe in the next version you will also add italics and underline it :yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread