Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, i prefered the one where Healy stumped Ganguly off Warnie's wrong-un, where the needed 2 to win off the last ball

That was BS! Anyone could see match was fixed and the game would have been over had Tendulkar not been given out LBW wrongly against Mcrath.

Fairly sure the ball wasn't in healy's hand when he broke the stumps either, would have liked to have seen more angles thought it was a bit shabby of Ross to cut the replays off after 7 minutes and go the after match presentation, but it was a surprise to see Sidhu doing it- just glad it wasn't Harshutup Bogle

What about the one where Devon Malcolm won the 1997 oval test bowling left-arm chinaman after breaking his finger on his way to a battling 37* in the first innings. Slightly unrealstic because he was getting far too much drift, which spoiled it a bit for me, but it was a cool video. And the catch Thorpe took to dismiss Matty Elliot was a blinder.

Surely you can't forget the videos where England lost all five test in Australia. Moreover the special video of English team couldn't find the toilet on the ground and had to settle with the pitch.

Surely you can't forget the videos where England lost all five test in Australia. Moreover the special video of English team couldn't find the toilet on the ground and had to settle with the pitch.

Come on mate, keep it believable, we nearly had him.

can any one give me a link

----------

of the official FB page

Best bet is to pm @barmyarmy @MattW @Dutch @BigAntStudios but most especially @Ross. Lots of people think @BigAntStudios is BigAnt developers, whereas actually I'm pretty sure it's Anthony's Hair Studio of Dalston. @Ross is Ross, obviously, and Ross is big ant.

One of them will tell you, if you ask nicely. But if not you can try any one of @Biggs @SnowyCasanova @ChinamanSpin @zombieian

I'd try them all a couple of times just to be safe.

----------

Is this guy for real?

No.

Best bet is to pm @barmyarmy @MattW @Dutch @BigAntStudios but most especially @Ross. Lots of people think @BigAntStudios is BigAnt developers, whereas actually I'm pretty sure it's Anthony's Hair Studio of Dalston. @Ross is Ross, obviously, and Ross is big ant.

One of them will tell you, if you ask nicely. But if not you can try any one of @Biggs @SnowyCasanova @ChinamanSpin @zombieian

I'd try them all a couple of times just to be safe.

----------

No.

That post has made my day.

But than again Biggs is waking up anytime now............

The Joke-------
Space
Thermosphere
Mesosphere
Stratosphere
Troposphere
maddy420's head-------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread