Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is the gift that keeps giving!

I will buy this game even if its tindoolka 2014! :p

He's busy promoting a new range of bats... OR SO I HEAR...

Ross the boss, please post some new videos for this week. Biggs bowled by a bamboozle slower full toss and a bit of sledging. That video should show that the guy who gets everything doesn't seem to get that ball and looking clueless.. This video will make us more happy till the game releases.. what say???:lol :D :p

Can it now peak and have everyone move back to discussing the release date?

Or cake, or Biggs, or football - just anything that's not the previous half a dozen pages.

Or cake, or Biggs, or football

I fixed that for you. Would rather just be talked to than talked about, thanks. I'm really not that exciting, despite what Dutch would have you believe. But if you MUST... Take a ticket...

attachment.php

Attachments

• FanClubTicket-Large-B.png
    FanClubTicket-Large-B.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Only because I havent been around for a while!

Good old Dutch, knew I would get a chuckle from you. :thumbs

----------

Can it now peak and have everyone move back to discussing the release date?

Or cake, or Biggs, or football - just anything that's not the previous half a dozen pages.

Technically if you weren't happy with the previous half dozen pages perhaps you should have deleted them? How can you let the arguments go on for that long and now ask the discussion to move back on topic? This forum seems to have been divided into two sets of people....1) people that don't find Biggs funny. 2) people that do and slate everyone else if they don't.
I'm pretty sure 90% of the arguments on this forum now are because people are bored of waiting and waiting for game release news and are just looking to argue for the sake of it. And yes mr.scott before you jump in, I'm guilty of that very thing myself.

Good old Dutch, knew I would get a chuckle from you. :thumbs

----------

Technically if you weren't happy with the previous half dozen pages perhaps you should have deleted them? How can you let the arguments go on for that long and now ask the discussion to move back on topic? This forum seems to have been divided into two sets of people....1) people that don't find Biggs funny. 2) people that do and slate everyone else if they don't.
I'm pretty sure 90% of the arguments on this forum now are because people are bored of waiting and waiting for game release news and are just looking to argue for the sake of it. And yes mr.scott before you jump in, I'm guilty of that very thing myself.

Some one set up a pole for this ;)

...I'll get my thong...

I'm pretty sure 90% of the arguments on this forum now are because people are bored of waiting and waiting for game release news and are just looking to argue for the sake of i
Yes, which is why it's fine to let it go for a while - there were some valid discussion points mixed in there. Now that everyone's had their say, asking the conversation to move on should hopefully prevent someone digging up a post from one of the previous pages and kicking the more argumentative stuff on further.

The discussion reached a junction, which is a good time to steer conversation in a different direction. That's all there is to it.

Set up a poll asking how many think game will make it in october or in november.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread