Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggs you are really the king of RED CIRCLES :clap :D

----------

matt, is it possible to restrict Biggs account with number of posts he can post in a day? or number of letters or sentences he type in a post?? :mad

I was initially unaware of Bigant cricket and had seen ads for AC13 and was looking forward to that. Since I heard of BAC I have been more and more impressed with it as well as bein more disappointed with AC as time went on. When the announcement was made that it was to be DB14, I didn't think oh what a great title, I thought, this must be a quality product to have the name, its not the same as havin Lara, Tendulkar, Warne etc. current players titles say, we're tryin to cash in, legends names say, we wanna make a quality game. Saying that I understand if AC does make it to release casual gamers and what have you will probably go for it, but real cricket fans, and anyone who's been following both will go for DB. If AC is released Bigant and try blu are gonna have to really go for it marketing wise, but sayin that considering how much effort they've put into CA, the game and the license, I'm sure they're well aware of that. Until we play both games we can't say which is best, and it might be that BA14 is too complicated, and AC is more familiar. Time will tell. Was hoping for 2 very different games for differing reasons. But with all the delays etc I'm just looking forward to 1 releasing before the 1st test.

Are they too long and complex for you to read?

Master Biggs post are to complex for most of us little humans, well not you MattW. PS I do wonder if this post will get deleted as the other ones i wrote were. :eek: PS I'm coming for you Gone4ADuck.:thumbs

Master Biggs post are to complex for most of us little humans, well not you MattW. PS I do wonder if this post will get deleted as the other ones i wrote were. :eek: PS I'm coming for you Gone4ADuck.:thumbs

What was deleted? Did you post your views and opinions? They probably got deleted because a mod didn't agree with you. That's normally how it works.

...and don't post any of your opinions

You know you're visiting a forum, right?

you're literally saying what YOU feel so what makes that statement any different from mine?

No sh#t, mate. I clearly wrote that it was my opinion, I didn't present it as fact. You know you've won when the opposition argument writes...

look how hurt your butt is hahaha u mad br0? brah breh?

...so I'm pretty much done with you, enjoy your 15mins of fame. Times up, fade away.

Biggs maybe you could do a new graphic,

BIGGS THRUSH CREAM

For those irritating little .....!!!!!

You know you're visiting a forum, right?

No sh#t, mate. I clearly wrote that it was my opinion, I didn't present it as fact. You know you've won when the opposition argument writes...

...so I'm pretty much done with you, enjoy your 15mins of fame. Times up, fade away.

haha you clearly don't "get it" as I was just mocking snowy as he said there is no point of discussion, if you haven't noticed I don't bash people for their opinions unlike you lot, l2read brah
:lol funniest part is all of you butthurt are hanging onto me saying "no one cares about bradman" you took it so literally because you couldn't stand the fact that I brang up a valid discussion.

calm your ego big shot, yeah I probably will fade away as I have better things to do than sit on PC all day and sweating my balls off on photoshop...rofl u mad breh

It's quite funny how upset your ego can get, you're old news just another forum pervert...there's a handful of them in every community zzzzz AHAHAH u med bled

Also one other thing which baffles me is how you lot have made out as if I said it's fact, big deal I didn't say imo it is a forum right, you couldn't wait to jump on what I said and turn it into some huge big deal just because I didn't put "imo" says a lot about the state of the website.....hypocrisy and ignorance at it's finest. The funniest part is how biggs thinks it's an ego thing whereas from my point of view I just wanted to have a discussion, you do know biggs some of our lives aren't based around this forum so that comment of yours just makes your ego shine nice and bright.

Last edited:
Are they too long and complex for you to read?

Even when I keep it succinct, reading comprehension is difficult. So is understanding the concept of irony...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread