Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get there?

I'd say no.
GTA 5 budget was said to be around $250 million, which is more than avengers movie which was around $220 million. of that marketing budget(of GTA 5) alone was rumored to be around $150million.

----------

your maths teacher is spinning in his grave.
nah still alive hale and healthy:)

Last edited:
GTA 5 budget was said to be around $250 million, which is more than avengers movie which was around $220 million. of that marketing budget(of GTA 5) alone was rumored to be around $150million.

Keyword is "marketing" budget, not the overall GTA budget.

197,000 pounds is the reported amount for the development of GTA V.

^sorry then thats more than 250 million dollar i guess, anyway i was going by mainstram rumor/data.
So how much did they spend for marketing?

Keyword is "marketing" budget, not the overall GTA budget.

did mention it clearly in my post about the marketing amount that was said to be spent.

Last edited:
Bah.... DBC has the same number of staff working on it as GTA, Ross just pays them all 98% less. ;)

Bah.... DBC has the same number of staff working on it as GTA, Ross just pays them all 98% less.
You've got to remember though, that DBC doesn't have people working on it from Japan and the USA, meaning that they are all incompetent developers who can't produce a decent game.

Far be it from me to suggest that Ross isn't your financial advisor, but you should probably be able to make up your mind in those sorts of things yourself...

I am more than happy for you to PM @Ross and ask any questions you like.

I am more than happy for you to PM @Ross and ask any questions you like.
I thought I would ask and find out as theres only a month left in the release. I think ill pass on sending a PM to @Ross for 2 reasons:
1) its the wrong Ross as I just found out
2) I dont think my life is dependent on it so I think I'll just wait

Thanks for the replies

46648754.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread