Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embrace... The power... Of the console side. Feeeeeeeel the controller vibrate through your hands.

Please don't tell me that...

I just did.

(now resigned to buying DBC on Xbox at launch...)

This is not the version of Don Bradman Cricket that you're looking for...

Star-Wars-These-Arent-the-Droids.gif

Far be it from me to suggest that Ross isn't your financial advisor, but you should probably be able to make up your mind in those sorts of things yourself...

@Ross is a wonderful financial advisor. He told me about this wonderful scheme this guy Madoff was running, and another one by a guy called Stanford. Was really glad to get in on the ground floor with both of those.

----------

I hate to break up the fun, but @Ross isn't the Ross. @Ross is someone who hasn't been online for 10 years. Isn't that right @Ross?

@Ross

Buzzkill

Poor @Ross. He is gonna get tons of notification and would have no idea how to respond to them. :p

I'd like to think that we would hear something from Tru Blu by the end of next week otherwise a small amount of doubt will start to set in about a march release. Just my opinion.

Or is it possible for them to come out a week before a potential release day and say ''Hey Don Bradman is releasing next week, go grab a copy...''?

I'd like to think that we would hear something from Tru Blu by the end of next week otherwise a small amount of doubt will start to set in about a march release. Just my opinion.

Or is it possible for them to come out a week before a potential release day and say ''Hey Don Bradman is releasing next week, go grab a copy...''?

Agree with the first part.

2nd one seems very unlikely

@shercock can tell us if @Ross is @Ross or not.

@shercock to the rescue!

Although now I'm starting to question my own judgements... may @Ross actually be a much younger @Ross? A @Ross who made the ground-breaking total of two posts? I think we need to mention @Ross a few more times until he reveals the truth. @Ross @Ross @Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread