Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
asked someone in Game today, she said (without looking on the system, top of her head, so possibly she's been asked before)... they haven't been given much information other than that they are not making it available for pre-order, but they are likely to stock it, albeit in very limited numbers; it's unusual but not entirely unheard of for them to have not more solid info yet if it's releasing this month.

asked someone in Game today, she said (without looking on the system, top of her head)... they haven't been given much information other than that they are not making it available for pre-order, but they are likely to stock it, albeit in very limited numbers; it's unusual but not entirely unheard of for them to have not more solid info yet if it's releasing this month.

I had the same in the GAME near me, They had heard of it but couldn't say much more than that.

Maybe the game doesn't exist and we're all in some kind of Chinamanspin Inception... My totem is any post gkramalamabobanashoshanna makes, I know I have to be in a dreamworld when I see them.

asked someone in Game today, she said (without looking on the system, top of her head, so possibly she's been asked before)... they haven't been given much information other than that they are not making it available for pre-order, but they are likely to stock it, albeit in very limited numbers; it's unusual but not entirely unheard of for them to have not more solid info yet if it's releasing this month.

It's encouraging to know they've at least heard of it and have a bit of information, but them not putting up for pre-order and only going to have limited stock isn't. I hope this isn't the case with Amazon.

It's encouraging to know they've at least heard of it and have a bit of information, but them not putting up for pre-order and only going to have limited stock isn't. I hope this isn't the case with Amazon.

it's also possible she could have been talking about the store specifically. it's a small store in a small town, it'd be a surprise if they didn't have a very limited stock of a cricket game!

amazon is still the surprise one for me. it sells everything. frankly if i had the cash i'd make Ross an offer to buy a load wholesale and put them on Amazon myself!

it's also possible she could have been talking about the store specifically. it's a small store in a small town, it'd be a surprise if they didn't have a very limited stock of a cricket game!

amazon is still the surprise one for me. it sells everything. frankly if i had the cash i'd make Ross an offer to buy a load wholesale and put them on Amazon myself!

Oh right, I thought you meant the whole of Game!

I'd happily buy copies - what's the wholesale price and what's the minimum order Ross?!

amazon still has Ashes 13 PS3 up as a "sign up to be notified when it's available", but still doesn't have DBC. That's baffling.

----------

Oh right, I thought you meant the whole of Game!

i got the impression that the no pre-order thing was Game as a whole, as was the "likely to stock" - i.e. that Game haven't made a call on it one way or the other... the limited stock could have been either.

amazon still has Ashes 13 PS3 up as a "sign up to be notified when it's available", but still doesn't have DBC. That's baffling.

----------

i got the impression that the no pre-order thing was Game as a whole, as was the "likely to stock" - i.e. that Game haven't made a call on it one way or the other... the limited stock could have been either.

Agree on the Amazon thing, especially when you see other niche games with release dates later than DBC14 listed on there - I mean who the hell is going to buy Nascar 14?!!

Agree on the Amazon thing, especially when you see other niche games with release dates later than DBC14 listed on there - I mean who the hell is going to buy Nascar 14?!!

Millions of Americans... I bet that is less Niche than DBC. In America even a "niche" sport has bags of money in it. And that is a sport where there is a big crossover with gamers (in terms of fan profile /gamer profile) plus then there's just "a driving game"... I bet Ross would kill for Nascar 14's sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread