Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to believe the longer we wait, the better the game gets. Ross has earned that much.

I wish I could say this was true but it really isn't in our hands, we have a few guys working on the patch but that's all.

In terms of the wait I never told anyone they would have it yet but I certainly expected this outcome as I understand it's been a long road for all involved.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, the RLL/AFL guys are accustomed to these sorts of releases from TB/HES and I'm sure those that have seen it before are not worried - people should take their lead from them.

Could do with a few new videos or feature trailers around here.. remember the buzz when the sneak peak vids dropped?

Not a public holiday here in Victoria... or if it is please don't tell my guys! :p

It is in WA.. Labour Day.. but seriously.. who cares about WA?

(Funny thing is, our head office in NSW said that Vic were also having a public holiday today.. it's actually next week.. had to check after your response. I'm now wondering if our staff in Vic saw that and went 'GREAT!').

Could do with a few new videos or feature trailers around here.. remember the buzz when the sneak peak vids dropped?

Actually.. I can't.. shows how long ago that was and how creating hype to early can really just be a bit of a waste.

I wish I could say this was true but it really isn't in our hands, we have a few guys working on the patch but that's all.

In terms of the wait I never told anyone they would have it yet but I certainly expected this outcome as I understand it's been a long road for all involved.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, the RLL/AFL guys are accustomed to these sorts of releases from TB/HES and I'm sure those that have seen it before are not worried - people should take their lead from them.

So do you have any say in what is currently happening with the game or are you trusting tb's judgement?

The same thing happened with Sidhe's RC games. HES/Tru Blu always seem to be very lousy in this regard. It's great that they support all these niche sport titles, but they're marketing and handling of releases are very poor, or at least have been in my experience.

The same thing happened with Sidhe's RC games. HES/Tru Blu always seem to be very lousy in this regard. It's great that they support all these niche sport titles, but they're marketing and handling of releases are very poor, or at least have been in my experience.

Yeah RC2 suddenly appeared. We were all just minding our own business (ie bitching that we didn't have our game) then bam RC2 was released.

Can someone explain to me how it is poor? One would assume that if it was 'poor', then they would try something else.

Can someone explain to me how it is poor? One would assume that if it was 'poor', then they would try something else.

Double edged sword. Ross has been so upfront and honest about a lot of things over the last 12+ months, that people seeminly expect the same thing in regards to the actual release process. If everything was put out on the table and people understood what is going on, it might be a different story?

The biggest disappointment is that Ross will think twice about taking the next iteration to the PC community early. I couldn't really blame him if he went down the same pathway as previous games he's worked on.

I for one have enjoyed the ride. Sure, it is somewhat frustrating that we don't have the game yet but it will come soon.

Some posts can be blocked by answering
1) Can anyone sum up where we are.....
2) What happening next.....

Need @BigAntStudios Presence here...

The biggest disappointment is that Ross will think twice about taking the next iteration to the PC community early. I couldn't really blame him if he went down the same pathway as previous games he's worked on.

I for one have enjoyed the ride. Sure, it is somewhat frustrating that we don't have the game yet but it will come soon.

Or, he could hope we've all learnt from this current experience and therefore it'll be a smoother ride next time. I doubt it, but he might.

I think part of the problem is some people genuinely couldn't care less about, or simply don't understand the business side of things (Big Ant). They just want a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread