Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some posts can be blocked by answering
1) Can anyone sum up where we are.....
2) What happening next.....

Need @BigAntStudios Presence here...

Mate it's now out off Ross's hands. He's done his part (made the game) now it's Tru Blu's time to release, advertise etc. Ross cannot anything more as Tru Blu is now in charge of this stage. He legally can't answer some questions so please stop pestering for answers.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how it is poor? One would assume that if it was 'poor', then they would try something else.

I didn't say it has been poor for DBC14. How can we know it's been poor if it hasn't even been undertaken yet! I was just stating the fact that with previous Tru Blu games, the marketing and handling of releases have been poor. I guess we will know soon enough whether DBC14 will follow a similar trend

Maybe Tru Blu are fond of the old adage, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

It's interesting to see the responses here as I am the opposite to Tru Blu but we are both copping it, me for going out too early and them for going out too late.

I suppose what confuses me is that there are millions of cricket fans out there yet the market for cricket games is very small and I suppose the same can be said for rugby.

Racing games on the other hand - press this button to go and go around 10 times. Simple.

Cricket's biggest market, India, is for now a relatively small gaming market. While it is growing, while it is dominated by PC gaming and there are problems with piracy on that format and in that territory, Cricket games will remain niche.

That is changing, but slowly.

Ok, here's a question.

Even though it is now out of your hands, do you know exactly what is going on and do you know the exact date of release? A yes or no will suffice. Or are you not even allowed to divulge that kind of info?!

It's interesting to see the responses here as I am the opposite to Tru Blu but we are both copping it, me for going out too early and them for going out too late.

Early September was the goldilocks zone...

i think TruBlu are copping it because we're surprised that nothing more formal has been announced yet now we're in to March... and from a UK perspective not having any visibility at any of our biggest games retailers (Game, Amazon, supermarkets) is concerning.

However, I am certainly prepared to wait for the end of week before throwing a flaming bag of poop through the TruBlu office window

i think TruBlu are copping it because we're surprised that nothing more formal has been announced yet now we're in to March... and from a UK perspective not having any visibility at any of our biggest games retailers (Game, Amazon, supermarkets) is concerning.

However, I am certainly prepared to wait for the end of week before throwing a flaming bag of poop through the TruBlu office window

Is that reasonable given the evidence of previous Tru Blu releases being announced with a range of five to two weeks?

Is that reasonable given the evidence of previous Tru Blu releases being announced with a range of five to two weeks?

As has been said not many people in the UK will have bought Tru Blu games in the past. I think what people are really concerned about is that silence means another delay when, as you say, there's no evidence of that until we're inside of 2 weeks and nothing has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread