Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mattk FootyHead, AdrianKuiper, Fissionmailed, funnyadit, broncos85, Jamo99, TravisBickle, MattW, MJT1994, AngryPixel, scazz182, Crossy333, BigAntStudios, Vishwas gupta, vamsee, mattk, Storer11, tmac370, DN4ngel23, TripleM, sumitdas.870, glenny134, Flimshaw, Liampollard28, Exo, ashidashraf, MArab, mrzdt, Eugene, arjwiz

do we have some identify theft going on?
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that mattk's name is Matt K---, just like MattW's name is Matt Whitehorn. There's also a MattWS. Some serious criminality going on here.

Who let all the crazies out of the PC asylum?

If they dont release any info soon I will let Abdul Rehman ball to ross and trublu.

Slow left-arm dangerous. Abdur Rehman begins his spell with 3 beamers. And he's off - without bowling a single ball.

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that mattk's name is Matt K---, just like MattW's name is Matt Whitehorn. There's also a MattWS. Some serious criminality going on here.
Fun fact, if people got their last name from their mother instead of father, I'd be MattK.

really whiteness? you really had to remind me about this? so sad:noway

----------

@mattk FootyHead, AdrianKuiper, Fissionmailed, funnyadit, broncos85, Jamo99, TravisBickle, MattW, MJT1994, AngryPixel, scazz182, Crossy333, BigAntStudios, Vishwas gupta, vamsee, mattk, Storer11, tmac370, DN4ngel23, TripleM, sumitdas.870, glenny134, Flimshaw, Liampollard28, Exo, ashidashraf, MArab, mrzdt, Eugene, arjwiz

do we have some identify theft going on?:eek::spy:)

i.imgur.com/Cdgk25h.png

----------

Fun fact, if people got their last name from their mother instead of father, I'd be MattK.

And all of them are australians

----------

Then what does K stand for

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to eb games and they said wont be out this month ? that why I wanted to ask ross

Regardless of what we know or don't know about release dates, EB probably shouldn't be telling customers that the game won't be out this month. That's like reverse marketing - putting off the people who might have considered buying it.

Regardless of what we know or don't know about release dates, EB probably shouldn't be telling customers that the game won't be out this month. That's like reverse marketing - putting off the people who might have considered buying it.

That's entirely down to them though. The question should be on what are they basing those claims?

That's entirely down to them though. The question should be on what are they basing those claims?

on the basis of Ross' recent posts, I'd say they made that shit up... because it's 100% releasing in March and since they definitely won't delay release till Aussie Summer, I think we can assume they won't have decided the football world cup is the most profitable time to release either... so it has to be end of march.

In which case why are they saying it won't be March. I don't know how official the announcement on here was and it may be that until they get an "official" release date they're just going to say not yet.
I think it's poor though; EB staff shouldn't be saying it's not going to come out this month if it is.

on the basis of Ross' recent posts, I'd say they made that shit up... because it's 100% releasing in March and since they definitely won't delay release till Aussie Summer, I think we can assume they won't have decided the football world cup is the most profitable time to release either... so it has to be end of march.

what post are you referring to blocker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread