Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my birthday is coming soon. would love to have this game as a great gift. FINGER CROSSED.:spy

Yes, because it's all about you.

What is it about people and birthdays and not understanding that the universe doesn't care when they were born?

Look up the word "solipsistic". And uncross your fingers - it's not doing anything.

Yes, because it's all about you.

What is it about people and birthdays and not understanding that the universe doesn't care when they were born?

Look up the word "solipsistic". And uncross your fingers - it's not doing anything.

why you going so deep bro? look up the word "time pass"

Because they are still young. Life has not beaten them down yet.

The undeserved sense of entitlement is pretty common amongst millennials.

I concur. I stand by No.

i love everything about the poll, firstly it doesn't ask a question and yet people have answered it. secondly, it splits out the answers as 45/29 which clearly adds up to 74 and yet says only 71 people voted.

it is the ashes cricket of polls.

can't remember if/how i voted. would like to think i'm one of the three who don't really count.

Needed an "Other" option, IMO. Poll fail...

and that's not the first time Matt's been told that by someone...

Get Clive Palmer on it and demand a recount or blame some Chinese spy and News Ltd*

*Non-Aussies won't get this reference, but for more info on Clive Palmer, check out what he built on a golf course

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread