Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, 71 people indeed voted in a poll that wasn't asking a question. I think that validates the polling methodology.

Is it possible to see who voted on the poll? :lol

Better???

Well, one must admit that BA Studios is better at informing the fans > ashes cricket 2013 crew. but still comparing to other mainstream video game developing companies, BA Studios is still way behind. i mean we are in 2013, how could you release a game in November, and not even announce a release date in advance like other games on major consoles. if you feel your product is better then Ashes , then why delay. Big ant have spent years in developing this game, we are pretty sure its a hit bang on target (love at first sight). while ashes has done nothing but re-skinned previous versions of their games. why fear releasing a game early and capture the major market, rather then waiting.

Trust you 79cricket. I always knew you were a yes man!

----------

I believe the man from del monte always said yes!

I don't know what I was picking dude, yes was more so that's fine for me.:D

PS God I want to play a cricket game, god I have been playing some online cricket games of late and GTA right MattW;) Try Online cricket, it's not bad if the wait for these games are killing you. Also better than asking for release dates and play-sessions right. PS Ross when are these dude.:p

Didnt Ross say a few months ago that this would be released no later than October. Well looks like that aint happening now.:noway

Didnt Ross say a few months ago that this would be released no later than October. Well looks like that aint happening now.:noway

This again? Really?

"Before October" was the statement made under the assumption that Ashes Cricket 13 would meet the original release date - which it didn't obviously. Because of this change in competitive circumstances, the plans for DBC 14 changed. We know it is coming 2013, and we know it is coming before a 'potential' Ashes Cricket 13 release.

Still no release date? seems like it ain't coming out this year after all.

This is like those people that, at the start of October say 'Christmas is almost here'. It's practically 3 months away.. that's a quarter of the year.. still a bloody long time.

Obviously it would be inappropriate to reveal such a thing after people voted thinking it would be secret. So don't click here.

What a disgusting breach of privacy. I am glad I withheld my vote because you never know what repercussions the public knowledge of such information will have. I fear for the safety of the 71(74?) people whose ideology has been flagrantly thrown into the public spotlight.

Troll harder.

Their last two sports games:
Rugby League Live 2 - Announced 19th September for 11th October - 22 days
AFL Live - Announced 27th March for 21st April - 25 days

Based on their past, if the game were to come out say....Mid-November...then they wouldn't have announced it yet.

I call upon all non-committed "Yes" voters to defect and form an alliance with your embattled "No" veterans to throw the evil oppression of the YES, that has held us back for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread