Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call upon all non-committed "Yes" voters to defect and form an alliance with your embattled "No" veterans to throw the evil oppression of the YES, that has held us back for so long.

Nay, I will always be a yea supporter!

Troll harder.

Their last two sports games:
Rugby League Live 2 - Announced 19th September for 11th October - 22 days
AFL Live - Announced 27th March for 21st April - 25 days

Based on their past, if the game were to come out say....Mid-November...then they wouldn't have announced it yet.

If it really has to be because of AC13 then thats a shame. I get it that the marketing strategy should take some consideration of AC13 but for it to be wholly reliant on AC13, well thats a bit weird. Not really sure why announcing a release date is coming to be such a big deal. Release dates usually get announced months upon months ahead of time for any other game in the industry. But it is his game, he can do with it whatever he wants.

If it really has to be because of AC13 then thats a shame. I get it that the marketing strategy should take some consideration of AC13 but for it to be wholly reliant on AC13, well thats a bit weird. Not really sure why announcing a release date is coming to be such a big deal. Release dates usually get announced months upon months ahead of time for any other game in the industry. But it is his game, he can do with it whatever he wants.

It isn't the only factor. The local market is going to be the Australian fans and please have a look at the Australian domestic schedule for this season. Its peak is just around the corner and the marketing strategy needs to take that into account, along with the upcoming Ashes series. These are all important contributing factors.

before october..... delayed by a few weeks ..... waiting to hear from AC13... You're giving AC13 a chance to get back in this market should they choose to take it.

before october..... delayed by a few weeks ..... waiting to hear from AC13... You're giving AC13 a chance to get back in this market should they choose to take it.

Yes you're right they should have announced the release today 2 days from the NRL grand final and 5 days out from the AFL grand final and then they can release it in 2 weeks about which is over a month away from the 1st test this summer.:facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread