Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please upload any updates or videos... we are waiting for a long time,.,... :( for GOD sake :(

please upload any updates or videos... we are waiting for a long time,.,... :( for GOD sake :(

Although there is absolutely NO evidence whatsoever for this "GOD" you speak of, it would be helpful if you could show evidence that demonstrates you are a mature, patient adult.

Go on, ask for a release date. I dare ya.

That sh#t'll keep GoneForADuck up at night...

Keep me out of it, forum pervert!

----------

Although there is absolutely NO evidence whatsoever for this "GOD" you speak of, it would be helpful if you could show evidence that demonstrates you are a mature, patient adult.

I would continue to comment. But barmy has noticed he hasn't deleted my posts in a while and is in full swing again. Come to think of it, why was it deleted?

Last edited:

If it were not for God then I would not have been able to watch the Life of Brian, and that would have been very sad.

----------

Snowy, I can't believe we've got to 84 f'n pages of this kinda nonsense, the thread was done and dusted at post one!

2013. Post will be edited. Case closed. Just check the first page, bookmark it... when he edits it, we'll know. Eighty four pages... Jesus.

The 85 pages are why I started the thread... that's 85 pages that aren't mingled amongst the other threads.

This is like those people that, at the start of October say 'Christmas is almost here'. It's practically 3 months away.. that's a quarter of the year.. still a bloody long time.

You don't get it... Release dates are usually announced 6-8 months prior to the release and meanwhile all the advertising and stuff is done.

You don't get it... Release dates are usually announced 6-8 months prior to the release and meanwhile all the advertising and stuff is done.

Not always. As someone already gave the example of, for other Big Ant titles they have announced them within 1 month of releasing.

Yes, big titles that are usually apart of a series will get announced well in advance, as they usually come from big companies that have big budgets and can outlay millions on pre-release advertising to keep up the hype and don't usually worry about other games release schedules.

Also; for a new sports game; you should announce the release date a few days before release; because then you'll attract people to buy your game easier. Rather than "Ooh; there's a new cricket game coming in six months, I probably should get that", and then six months later the person has forgotten all about it and instead of playing DB14; they're doing something else; you'd attract someone's attension and ensure they buy the game by giving them no time to forget about it!

Also; for a new sports game; you should announce the release date a few days before release; because then you'll attract people to buy your game easier. Rather than "Ooh; there's a new cricket game coming in six months, I probably should get that", and then six months later the person has forgotten all about it and instead of playing DB14; they're doing something else; you'd attract someone's attension and ensure they buy the game by giving them no time to forget about it!

You make so many good points there.. I don't get the announcement window that has become popular now days. I remember when they announced Battlefield 4 only 4 months after BF3 was released (just after they announced 5+ addon packs). It was that which made me give up on the game and the franchise all together.. turned into a big cash grab after being a dedicated Battlefield player since BF1942.

we cricket lovers are being fooled by ross and MF, its right time for us to realize and move away from these "........" we have wasted our time in dreaming about these , one game is a fake and another game fearing like anything to release :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm:( :mad

we cricket lovers are being fooled by ross and MF, its right time for us to realize and move away from these "........" we have wasted our time in dreaming about these , one game is a fake and another game fearing like anything to release
Then go back to Cricket 07 and quit complaining.

i am daily playing that...

----------

we have 12 more fridays this year, 86 days left this year, ross are you still on the radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread