Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am daily playing that...

----------

we have 12 more fridays this year, 86 days left this year, ross are you still on the radar?

You're wasting your own time, and our time, by posting this absolute garbage.

The current release schedule for DBC 14 is 2013.

You said there are 86 days left this year, which just so happens to be 2013. What do you not understand?

Self-entitled gamer, not good for game, what Ross do?

Last edited:
so you still believe that it will come out in 2013? you should understand that the 86 days are very less for a marketing team(i dont think you will think about these at all) and that too for a new entrant.

Yup. Ross is going to start taking marketing and promotional tips from the guy who uses emoticons and broken english to make his point...

so you still believe that it will come out in 2013? you should understand that the 86 days are very less for a marketing team(i dont think you will think about these at all) and that too for a new entrant.

Why wouldn't it come out in 2013?

Big Ant's last two sports games:

Rugby League Live 2 - Announced 19th September for 11th October - 22 days
AFL Live - Announced 27th March for 21st April - 25 days

AFL Live was a new entrant. They had play sessions before release. There were only 25 days between the announcement and release.

I don't think you think about these at all.

I like it that it's got to the place in this thread now that Snowy has to colour-code his points in red to get them across... Plain ol' font n' text hasn't worked for eighty four pages...

AFL Live was a new entrant.
It was worse than that, it was a game trying to overcome the absolute awful reputation of the preceding AFL games by another company.

I like it that it's got to the place in this thread now that Snowy has to colour-code his points in red to get them across...
But will it work?

I really don't get this idea that somehow the game needs to make all its sales in the first week - the game's promotion will be word of mouth after it releases. "Hey look, a cricket game that doesn't suck!" = Marketing!

Also with the 86 days left in 2013, it won't be 86 days till the game releases. It would be moronic to release it between Christmas day and New Year's Eve cause of loss of Christmas sales and people would most likely be reluctant to spend money on a game when they've bought presents and what not with Christmas.

So everyone whinging (I know that is a minority), just chill. The game will be released soon. As a wager if it is released on New Year's Eve I won't buy a copy (I only say that because my computer might not be powerful enough...)

I like it that it's got to the place in this thread now that Snowy has to colour-code his points in red to get them across... Plain ol' font n' text hasn't worked for eighty four pages...

Not so much colour-coding my points as much as an incredibly witty, edgy, satirical take on his enlightening signatures.

Oh, I have signatures turned off... Well, either way bravo... because I laughed.

I really don't get this idea that somehow the game needs to make all its sales in the first week - the game's promotion will be word of mouth after it releases. "Hey look, a cricket game that doesn't suck!" = Marketing!

Stop making sense...

Also, this game isn't targeted for the Sub Continent, it's targeted at the Australian market with a dabble of the UK market (and hopefully more than a dabble). It's going to release during the Australian Cricket Season, when there is a focus on CRICKET not during NRL or AFL finals season when folks don't give a sh#t about it. I can barely comprehend some of the nonsense that gets thrown around, but this is the MOST easily able-to-be-grasped-factual-point of any of them, and people STILL don't get how this stuff works. Release a cricket game, during f'n cricket season.

Case closed.

Yup. Ross is going to start taking marketing and promotional tips from the guy who uses emoticons and broken english to make his point...

broken english is enough for this forum, this is not the place where we fight to prove our english skills.. :facepalm

Ok lets change it to...

Yup. Ross is going to start taking marketing and promotional tips from the guy who doesn't understand what he is talking about...

this is not the place where we fight to prove our english skills.. :facepalm

No it's a forum where we fight for common sense, a battle lost on this day. Congratulations on entirely missing the point [emoticon of lighting a match and setting you on fire]

Oh, I have signatures turned off... Well, either way bravo... because I laughed.

Stop making sense...

Also, this game isn't targeted for the Sub Continent, it's targeted at the Australian market with a dabble of the UK market (and hopefully more than a dabble). It's going to release during the Australian Cricket Season, when there is a focus on CRICKET not during NRL or AFL finals season when folks don't give a sh#t about it. I can barely comprehend some of the nonsense that gets thrown around, but this is the MOST easily able-to-be-grasped-factual-point of any of them, and people STILL don't get how this stuff works. Release a cricket game, during f'n cricket season.

Case closed.

Yer but why all the secrecy on the release date? Release Date, even if its releasing in December, should be announced by now? Never ever has the release date become such a big deal. God sakes there is that an awful 85 page thread on it. I just cant believe how reliant the release date has been on AC13, its gotten to the point of ridiculousness. A release date shouldn't be as big of a deal as it has been made to be.

and when it doesn't work we will probably change things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread