Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and when it doesn't work we will probably change things...
Can you give a rough breakdown of how many of your sales are pre-orders, first week, first month, etc? I'd be interested how significant the pre-release promotion time is on sales.

A release date shouldn't be as big of a deal as it has been made to be.

Exactly. It's actually not a big deal at all, except to you and a bunch of other people making it out to be a bigger deal. It doesn't matter to anyone except marketing and promotional folks when the game is out... because when it's out, we'll go get it. Easy.

Are there legitimate pre order sites already?? Would I have to order from Australia? (I'm in UK)

Can you give a rough breakdown of how many of your sales are pre-orders, first week, first month, etc? I'd be interested how significant the pre-release promotion time is on sales.

Unfortunately I can't due to NDA.

I understand why people want a date but the irony is that the very people asking for the date here, and perhaps showing a short attention span, are the very reason why short campaigns are the go :)

Exactly. It's actually not a big deal at all, except to you and a bunch of other people making it out to be a bigger deal. It doesn't matter to anyone except marketing and promotional folks when the game is out... because when it's out, we'll go get it. Easy.

Im saying it should just be announced and done with, put people out of there misery and end a thread which has been so far 85 pages worth of nothing. Im still astounded, 85 pages! Id really just like to know what difference it makes if you announce a release date 6 months before (like every other video game on the planet) or 3 weeks before. Is there some sort of advantage? i just really cant understand it.

Unfortunately I can't due to NDA.

I understand why people want a date but the irony is that the very people asking for the date here, and perhaps showing a short attention span, are the very reason why short campaigns are the go :)

What relevance does a campaign have to do with a release date? Sorry if i sound a bit rude or confronting.

What relevance does a campaign have to do with a release date? Sorry if i sound a bit rude or confronting.
Because of how much worse announcing a date and then being silent until a few weeks before hand would be.

Maybe a longer campaign is a risk considering the short attention spans and impatience of some people!!
After six months some may hav forgotten about the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread