Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Release dates announcement still on but People loosing interest already I can see big ant thread is not active like it used to be couple months back..

Release dates announcement still on but People loosing interest already I can see big ant thread is not active like it used to be couple months back..

Don't confuse 'people losing interest' with you losing interest.

These 'Big Ant threads' are as active as they were a couple of months back.

If bigant are guilty of anything, its that they probably gave us too much too soon, which is why some of you may have expected a release date sooner. For me I feel they didn't have to give us anything, but they have, and we should be grateful they've took the time. The game IS coming, we're on the final furlong, if you don't like the forum ATM dont come on here!!

If bigant are guilty of anything, its that they probably gave us too much too soon...

No, they're really not. We continue to get new information and updates on a monthly, if not weekly basis. Only the absolutely ADD-Riddled amongst us would consider that unreasonable.

May I politely enquire if there are any 'updates' on the release date? I ask so because xx-0x-2013 is now past and I remember Rob mentioning that irrespective of competition, the date will not be shifted a lot.

I've given up on release date now, ill just get it when its out whenever that may be.

Which considering how late in 2013 is, the window is fairly small regardless.

Who's Rob?...

Enough with xx-xx-whatever junk already... that's been dismissed a loooong time ago, there's no new information, trust me, we'll know when the release date is announced. It'll be stickied to the top of the forum, children will dance in the streets and the homeless and poor will be taken to Valhalla.

Biggs I said IF anything... I am and always have been very happy with what we've been shown and how active Ross has been, I understand when you're reading text it can be read the wrong way, but in reality I was defending BIgant.

People will continue to complain even when it is announced. "Why can't it be the week before!"

Snowy, I can't believe we've got to 84 f'n pages of this kinda nonsense, the thread was done and dusted at post one!

This is where I will announce the release date of Don Bradman Cricket 14 - I will edit this post.

The game will be here in 2013.

2013. Post will be edited. Case closed. Just check the first page, bookmark it... when he edits it, we'll know. Eighty four pages... Jesus.

Snowy, I can't believe we've got to 84 f'n pages of this kinda nonsense, the thread was done and dusted at post one!

2013. Post will be edited. Case closed. Just check the first page, bookmark it... when he edits it, we'll know. Eighty four pages... Jesus.

Someone said it best; This thread really has become a flytrap for idiots.

Top Three Posters in thread:

You: 103
Ross: 94
Me: 71

Three guys that get it. Good chance not one of my posts has much to do with a release date either... That sh#t'll keep GoneForADuck up at night...

Someone said it best; This thread really has become a flytrap for idiots.

Top Three Posters in thread:

You: 103
Ross: 94
Me: 71

Why god am i not in the top 3 anymore, me and G4AD have others things to do i guess. Still check on here everyday but i do post less these days.:wave

Biggs I said IF anything... I am and always have been very happy with what we've been shown and how active Ross has been, I understand when you're reading text it can be read the wrong way, but in reality I was defending BIgant.

You're not saying anything that Ross hasn't said himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread