Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN4ngel23

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it possible that this game could just 'sneak' onto the market ie. with very little fan fare, mainstream advertising or even an official release date. Could it just start appearing on shelves from Mar. 31 or is an actual definitive release date (rather than a release window) a vital component of the process. I honestly don't know.

This isn't Ashes Cricket 2013.

AniketMehta

School Cricketer
It will be a thousand times better expierience playing DBC 14 With Xbox controller on this laptop--

Dell Alienware 14 Laptop (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 750GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Rs.122750 Price in India - Buy Dell Alienware 14 Laptop (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 750GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Anodized Aluminum Online - Dell: Flipkart.com

Wish someone gives the wrong addrress and it turns out to be mine..:-P

----------

Why does Alienware laptops can deliever such powerfull gaming performance??
Is it bcause of ram/graphics card/clockspeed??

----------

How does Alienware laptops can deliever such powerfull gaming performance??
Is it bcause of ram/graphics card/clockspeed??

Exo

School Cricketer
According to Megarom, The only company that brings games into South Africa, we are looking at end April.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
According to Megarom, The only company that brings games into South Africa, we are looking at end April.

Really?

Also, how do you support this statement? If you don't have any hard facts your just making shit up.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
That isn't how it works.

If we were to believe what random members on here have heard from game retailers, the game would have come out in November, December, January and February.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
So in three days - over a weekend no less - it has turned into "the end of April" from "likely not be March"?
No confirmed ETA but it will most likely not be March any more

Kind Regards

rizwanahmaduk

Club Cricketer
I tell you what, TruBlu/BigAnt certainly know how to tease us with the release of the game...

I am currently buying lots of random gadgets to stop me thinking about the game lol

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not doing anything DBC14 related really, I'm very focussed on our next release.

As said, game's approved and has been in physical production for a while (maybe even finished production). Tru Blu will be doing everything they can to get it into distributors/retailers hands at the earliest opportunity. They will let us know the exact date when they have one.

Last edited:

Exo

School Cricketer
So in three days - over a weekend no less - it has turned into "the end of April" from "likely not be March"?

Yes, that is exactly what happened. I got my first email at 13:55 on Friday and the last one 11:07 today. I don't know about you guys is Australia but in South Africa we work till 17:00 on Fridays and from 08:00 on Mondays.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes, that is exactly what happened. I got my first email at 13:55 on Friday and the last one 11:07 today. I don't know about you guys is Australia but in South Africa we work till 17:00 on Fridays and from 08:00 on Mondays.

Read the post above yours. Please.

kasabian21

International Coach
I'm not doing anything DBC14 related really, I'm very focussed on our next release.

As said, game's approved and has been in physical production for a while (maybe even finished production). Tru Blu will be doing everything they can to get it into distributors/retailers hands at the earliest opportunity. They will let us know the exact date when they have one.

Any clues about the next release? Sports related?

Exo

School Cricketer
That isn't how it works.

If we were to believe what random members on here have heard from game retailers, the game would have come out in November, December, January and February.

See emails attached

Attachments

• Don Bradman.png
    Don Bradman.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Megarom.png
    Megarom.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread