Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly @Ross, quick everyone to EB's Facebook page. Ross you can lead the charge shouting "For Don Bradman Cricket 14's correct release date" just like on Narnia. As they say he's not a tame CEO.

They don't have to take it off, just change the release date

Well if they keep the PC DVD up for pre-order, it would mean PC version would be out on DVD which I believe hasn't been decided. At this point only the Steam version is a certainty for PC.

Well if they keep the PC DVD up for pre-order, it would mean PC version would be out on DVD which I believe hasn't been decided. At this point only the Steam version is a certainty for PC.

It was Big Ant's original plan to release a physical copy. There has been no indication that this will not be the case. EB would have originally been alerted that there will be a physical PC release, so they shouldn't take it down unless it is unconfirmed.

It was Big Ant's original plan to release a physical copy. There has been no indication that this will not be the case. EB would have originally been alerted that there will be a physical PC release, so they shouldn't take it down unless it is unconfirmed.

Tru Blu may have had discussions with EB about a physical PC Disk release, it will need to be confirmed with them.

I'll need to come up with one just for cricket as my list is maxed out

You won't have time to play online Ross, you'll be too busy making DB15, AFL Live 3, RLL3 and me and @C A Iversen's rugby game,the rugby games happening isn't it Ross..please .I better stop this I'm just groveling now. :p.

Well...he has promised atleast 1 match with me....hope he keeps his promise :spy

With the huge majority on PS3 it seems like it might not even be worth subscribing to Xbox Live Gold even after getting the game.

I'm sure some here will be on Xbox. Just scared of my left arm unorthodox spin..

You're right though, it seems most are on PS3. Hopefully there will be some hidden Xbox opposition on PlanetCricket.

I'm sure some here will be on Xbox. Just scared of my left arm unorthodox spin..

You're right though, it seems most are on PS3. Hopefully there will be some hidden Xbox opposition on PlanetCricket.

I'm on xbox :) feels like we are rare... :(

yeah..count me too.. I am new to XBOX. Bought new XBOX 360 last week to counter the two month delay for PC release :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread