Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, the guys at GAME in Bristol didn't even know that there were any Cricket Games in development since IC2010.
No knowledge about AC13 or DB14!:mad:mad:mad

If they didn't hear about the worst game in history that featured on the bbc then I doubt they'd have heard of dbc14... Was it really a Game you were in? :)

Trust me, the guys at GAME in Bristol didn't even know that there were any Cricket Games in development since IC2010.
No knowledge about AC13 or DB14!:mad:mad:mad

I was in Game for titanfall on friday they asked about anymore pre orders i asked about DBC14 they had heard of it but weren't taking pre-orders at the moment.

I know you might be thinking i am paranoid about this game but i just doubled check the amazon.co.uk listing and now saw the platforms listed, ps3 and xbox 360 :D

I know you might be thinking i am paranoid about this game but i just doubled check the amazon.co.uk listing and now saw the platforms listed, ps3 and xbox 360 :D

Just done that too :) Hope the steel book edition is also on 360 as it's listed as ps3.

Post a pic or it didn't happen :D

Doing my Sunday rounds :)

attachment.php

Don't know if it's only me but I cannot view the picture

Don't know if it's only me but I cannot view the picture

I can and it has to be the greatest picture I've ever seen, although I didn't think MattW would let us post pictures with: female nudity, Lamborghini back flips and fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread