Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing my Sunday rounds :)

attachment.php

Can't view the pic :noway

Hope it's not censored coz it showed you prancing down Bourke street :lol

----------

Your ineptitude to upload pictures correctly still astounds me to this day Ross

That's how you know for sure it's Ross posting.

You seem to have the magic touch @MattW. I can now see a great upsidedown (is that meant to happen) picture of a DBC 14 Preorder with a March 35th release date sticker on it. PS the last sentence was for the benefit of those who still can't see the picture, it's like radio :thumbs

You seem to have the magic touch @MattW. I can now see a great upsidedown (is that meant to happen) picture of a DBC 14 Preorder with a March 35th release date sticker on it.

It proves beyond any doubt, authenticity of a Ross taken pic ;)

Great to know word is getting around and folks are beginning to find out DBC 14 is coming out on April 3rd!

Last edited:
@Ross sure read the user manual for his camera/phone. 'If the image appears on the screen as being upsidedown you are probably holding your device upsidedown'.

I can and it has to be the greatest picture I've ever seen, although I didn't think MattW would let us post pictures with: female nudity, Lamborghini back flips and fireworks.

Oh yeah? Well maybe I'm content with fully-clothed old women, Toyotas travelling at the mild speed of 40km/h and light bulbs... Oh who am I kidding, I'm missing out :(

But I just upload using mobile version of PC on my iPhone - it's not me it's you (or PC or both!).

^^^^
Yup, they gotta take off the PC version from their web site.

They don't have to take it off, just change the release date

They don't have to take it off, just change the release date

How could you brush off such a serious incident like that @NoLeName. Of course they have to take it off plus they should send out sorry letters by mail, yes mail it's that serious, to all the people who could've seen it ie. everyone who were on the Internet during the time it was wrong. Their CEO must also hold a press conference and personally tell the public that the person/s who was responsible has been executed. I also recommend that Tony Abbott calls a national emergency.

.... and they should have post after post of useless and baseless drivel posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread