Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has changed. Nothing. It will not be for me to release the info, we need to wait for Tru Blu.

Ross!!! Can you please give us some further information regarding the release date in U.K- this is becoming really frustrating as we in the U.K also need this game by 3rd of April...Actually what is going on any progress ...thanks

Someone needs to be given a lesson on 'needs' vs 'wants' ;)

Ross!!! Can you please give us some further information regarding the release date in U.K- this is becoming really frustrating as we in the U.K also need this game by 3rd of April...Actually what is going on any progress ...thanks

Judging by the recent change in date on shopto from 17th to 11th April. I guess official news from trublu will be in the next few days :) Relax

@BigAntStudios (Ross), any idea when Tru Blu will kick off the PR and marketing campaign for DBC 14? I'm sorry but we haven't seen much happening on the promotion front since Tru Blu's press release about DBC 14 releasing on April 3rd.

@BigAntStudios (Ross), any idea when Tru Blu will kick off the PR and marketing campaign for DBC 14? I'm sorry but we haven't seen much happening on the promotion front since Tru Blu's press release about DBC 14 releasing on April 3rd.

They are doing a lot, we've done a lot of interviews. This will be a campaign just before and focussed post release as the retailers are hurting at the moment with declining income so they are not making big commitments.

PS: Got wifi on the plane to SFO, I write this from 30,000 feet - not too bad bandwidth either so you can probably play multiplayer DBC14 from here :)

They are doing a lot, we've done a lot of interviews. This will be a campaign just before and focussed post release as the retailers are hurting at the moment with declining income so they are not making big commitments.

PS: Got wifi on the plane to SFO, I write this from 30,000 feet - not too bad bandwidth either so you can probably play multiplayer DBC14 from here :)

My worry as a cricket gaming fan is that maybe Tru Blu is relying a bit too much on "word of mouth" and great feedback from folks who play DBC 14. So far none of the folks, who are cricket fan, I interact with have much of an idea about DBC 14. It's me who has to tell them that a cricket game exists and is about to release soon.

My concern is that if Tru Blu doesn't start marketing the game soon, it may not sell as much as it should which in tun will jeopardize the DBC franchise. They should at least start social media campaign and leverage World T20 for the same.

I mean they can easily run simulation of the T20 games as they are scheduled and post a short clip regarding the result or maybe "predict" the winner of T20 Cup based on DBC 14 simulation a la EA's Madden who predicts Superbowl winner every year based on the game's simulation. Anything to get people talking about it. At the moment not very many outside of PC are doing so, which shouldn't be the case barely 2 weeks from the game's release date.

We've got lots of interviews done and most sites are covering it.

Mike's just done newspaper interviews for NZ.

I've done a few radio, store mags etc. there's a lot on the way.

just 2 more pages until we hit 900! will we hit the magic number before April the 3rd?:yes:p:lol;)

PS magic number is 1000 (-:

Last edited:

If only there was a mobile/tablet version with multiplayer..hint, hint nudge, nudge, know what i mean? lol ;)

If only there was a mobile/tablet version with multiplayer..hint, hint nudge, nudge, know what i mean? lol ;)

Nah, playing it on my notebook on Steam just fine from right here:

attachment.php

Attachments

• TabletLandscape.png
    TabletLandscape.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 169
Happy for you to come here and play also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread