Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plugged in my ps3 though it broke. Walking down the stairs it was slipping out of my hands I was thinking if it had of broke. :mad

----------

What if EB Games break release :thumbs joy to the world

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. I am fully expecting EB will

Called an Eb games store located right next to a JB Hi Fi...

Basically told them I knew they'd be more expensive but I didn't care I just wanted the game as soon as possible *hint hint*

Guy told me straight out they wouldn't break release date unless someone else did...

Oh well, was worth a shot!

Guy told me straight out they wouldn't break release date unless someone else did...

Oh well, was worth a shot!

As Ross mentioned, there can be fines sanctioned against the store/retailer who does. They might not personally do it.. but someone is probably going to flinch. This, of course, will be more likely to happen if they are pestered.. constantly.. over and over again, by many people.. lots of times..

---------------------

Frostyvegi, inciting riots since 1983.

This, of course, will be more likely to happen if they are pestered.. constantly.. over and over again, by many people.. lots of times..
I saw for one game release people had printed the cover out and put it into a case, and faked a receipt - took a photo of it and posted it for people to use as 'proof' that a game had broken street date.

Apparently it didn't actually work.

In the past it's almost always been a n00b at a target/kmart and someone has had them look in the warehouse for it and they just sell it regardless of "embargo" written all over the freight boxes. That is then used as the leverage to get other stores to sell.

In the past it's almost always been a n00b at a target/kmart and someone has had them look in the warehouse for it and they just sell it regardless of "embargo" written all over the freight boxes. That is then used as the leverage to get other stores to sell.

Yep, gotta love those 15 y.o. school kids working at Target/Kmart!

How big are the fines usually? Because if a retailer knows their going to make more money releasing earlier even after the fines then I assume their probably going to do it anyway.

When I picked up my AFL Live pre-order I didn't get my pre-order bonus (some free AFL print or something) purely because it broke street date.

Still bitter about it.

When I picked up my AFL Live pre-order I didn't get my pre-order bonus (some free AFL print or something) purely because it broke street date.

Still bitter about it.

Imagine if we didn't get the steelbook cause of that...

I'm hoping it doesn't break street date this time around! Want everyone to get it at around the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread