Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really excited about the release... Hoping to get the game as soon as possible. I have been following this thread since September last year and I know there are others who have been on here much longer. Kind of weird feeling that all the suspense has now finally come to an end bla bla bla

Just trying to get to that 1000 mark

So, does anyone have a definitive release date for buying this game in the UK?

so far i think only GAME are saying 4th?

there is nothing definitive as there's no UK, and after all we have been told repeatedly not to listen to retailers :(

I guess, but with GAME as it's one of the biggest retailers in uk it has some weight behind it. Also don't think they mess around with dates this close to release. Something obviously has been said about it as they could of just went with the 11th like most others...

I guess, but with GAME as it's one of the biggest retailers in uk it has some weight behind it. Also don't think they mess around with dates this close to release. Something obviously has been said about it as they could of just went with the 11th like most others...

i think it's got plenty of weight behind it and i expect the 4th or earlier if it breaks date.

i just think the lack of official clarity stinks, but obviously i've been keeping that under my hat and you may not have noticed.

i think it's got plenty of weight behind it and i expect the 4th or earlier if it breaks date.

i just think the lack of official clarity stinks, but obviously i've been keeping that under my hat and you may not have noticed.

Of course ;) Yeah TruBlu/distributors wouldn't be vague with GAME over dates, not saying they have been with the others... but obviously GAME is a bigger fish to get it out there & seen by as many people as possible. so i'm taking it as 4th for us :) If only there was a midnight launch.... :'( haha

US Price? @Ross was saying "One Million Dollars" and putting his pinky-finger to the corner of his mouth at the time...

Yeah but it broke by too much - I flew all the way to WA for a launch party with some Freo players at an EB and it was already out! (Enjoyed the Margaret River wines though, some of the best in the world :) )

Ahh yes, Glenn was his name?

What happened in the end with the Freo players?

I'll start doing rounds of Target stores, @Frostyvegi you start hitting the Kmarts... Any volunteers for Big W?

Can I have Target? That's the only major I have near my home.

Early September?

I was watching the Australia vs Pakistan T20 match and one of the commentators asked the other 'How long since we last saw a dot ball?'. The response was 'September'.

I had to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread