Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy journey for all of us here.

I remember hearing about AC13 and Cricket 14 at the same time and thinking "wow, I will definetely go for the licensed game"

How times have changed, for the better.

Cricket gaming is going to change forever in less than two weeks, and I will remember April 3rd as the day bigant truely started making games that weren't just acceptable, but truely great!

One day we'll have a FIFA on our hands, but it is baby steps!

Let's not get too carried away and build our hopes up too much. We should expect some issues and not everything to be perfect. I'm holding hope though that the game is enjoyable and any imperfections do not have a huge impact on the gameplay or the experience.

Above all I just hope it sells well.

I have never heard of this Breaking release date business....

Intriguing.....

This NEEDS to happen!!

Regards
The Very patient MadMan

Ahh yes, Glenn was his name?

What happened in the end with the Freo players?

Yep, Glenno from Midlands EB - good guy - had a bbq at his place that weekend.

It still went ahead, just that a lot of people had already got the game so some came back in to get them signed by the players.

So.. not only does the release date co-incide with the wife's 'real' birthdate (error at the Hospital put down the birthdate 2 days late), which was ok because she's actually working all day that day.. it now appears I may be going to Sydney for work on the 2nd and 3rd.. not sure if that means back on the third or back on the 4th.. sigh.

So.. not only does the release date co-incide with the wife's 'real' birthdate (error at the Hospital put down the birthdate 2 days late), which was ok because she's actually working all day that day.. it now appears I may be going to Sydney for work on the 2nd and 3rd.. not sure if that means back on the third or back on the 4th.. sigh.

thats alright mate, I'll swing by to borrow your xbox/DB14 until you return - we wouldn't want it to get lonely now, would we? :p

Yep, Glenno from Midlands EB - good guy - had a bbq at his place that weekend.

It still went ahead, just that a lot of people had already got the game so some came back in to get them signed by the players.

Did you punch Ryan Crowley in the face?

:cheers

9days proper release 8days of they break the date by 1 day 7days if they break the date by 2 days 6days if they break the date by 3days 5days if they break the date by 4days, 4 days if they break the date by 5days 3days of they break the date by 6days 2days if they break the date by 7days 1day if they break it by 8. :thumbs

...annnnnd... [/Thread]

921 this should not be end of it somehow that UK release thread killed the fun of this thread.

There's still the PC release to talk about... come on... we can do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread