Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I picked up my AFL Live pre-order I didn't get my pre-order bonus (some free AFL print or something) purely because it broke street date.

Still bitter about it.

That shouldn't have happened, plenty of people still got their pic's - if you want one I can probably sort it with Tru Blu.

I remember being sooo close to getting Zelda: Ocarina of Time about a week before it was due to be released from a young girl at my local Retravision. But then the boss caught her. Stupid boss.

I wonder if there are young girls selling DBC14 on Steam...

In the past it's almost always been a n00b at a target/kmart and someone has had them look in the warehouse for it and they just sell it regardless of "embargo" written all over the freight boxes. That is then used as the leverage to get other stores to sell.

I'll start doing rounds of Target stores, @Frostyvegi you start hitting the Kmarts... Any volunteers for Big W?

To help get this brilliant thread to the 1000 page mark before the release of the game, I thought I'd ask an important question to the members of PC

What has been your favourite part of the release date?

A. When the release date was announced
B. When the release date was announced

Discuss

Maybe we could ask @Ross for his insight?

To help get this brilliant thread to the 1000 page mark before the release of the game, I thought I'd ask an important question to the members of PC

Discuss

my favourite part was unquestionably when the release date was announced for the UK.

Ross was brilliant when AFL Live came out, egging us all on to break the street date. Thursday became Monday morning very quickly ;)

Discuss

C. Chris Gayle!

Ross was brilliant when AFL Live came out, egging us all on to break the street date. Thursday became Monday morning very quickly ;)

Yeah, that was a mammoth effort! I felt a bit sorry for a EB Games manager who had made a massive effort for a release day launch event. But when I started playing I wasn't that sorry ;)

Yeah, that was a mammoth effort! I felt a bit sorry for a EB Games manager who had made a massive effort for a release day launch event. But when I started playing I wasn't that sorry ;)

Yeah but it broke by too much - I flew all the way to WA for a launch party with some Freo players at an EB and it was already out! (Enjoyed the Margaret River wines though, some of the best in the world :) )

wow this has been a long fun and memorable journey for us dbc14 fans. it finally coming to an end to bad i wont be able to play is soon because it is not releasing of ps4 soon..... i wanna cry....... #hurryupandreleaseps4versionross
btw anyone knows the us price fo the game and will we be able to buy it for digital download from a us account

wow this has been a long fun and memorable journey for us dbc14 fans. it finally coming to an end to bad i wont be able to play is soon because it is not releasing of ps4 soon..... i wanna cry....... #hurryupandreleaseps4versionross
btw anyone knows the us price fo the game and will we be able to buy it for digital download from a us account

This isn't the beginning of the end, it is perhaps, the end of the beginning! :yes

Last edited:
Crazy journey for all of us here.

I remember hearing about AC13 and Cricket 14 at the same time and thinking "wow, I will definetely go for the licensed game"

How times have changed, for the better.

Cricket gaming is going to change forever in less than two weeks, and I will remember April 3rd as the day bigant truely started making games that weren't just acceptable, but truely great!

One day we'll have a FIFA on our hands, but it is baby steps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread