Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am not sure if this is the right thread to ask but...

Are there any other crickets games scheduled to release in the near or distant future other than DBC14?

I know there was table-top cricket, not sure whats happening with that though...

Kind Regards
Riz

...if only there was some sort of Internet forum with threads and different sub-forums dedicated to having that information for you at the click of a button...

I think there's a great Ashes game coming out early September?

I have to ask what are we going to see in latest CA update, any more multipliers maybe a bug fix(just speculating about bugs) or maybe the missing bowling option or practice match.:D

Just remember this little bit of programmer knowledge, 99 bugs in the code there is 99 bugs in the code, take one out fix the bug, 124 bugs in the code there is:facepalm

No Demo. [/quoteth @Ross]

I have to ask what are we going to see in latest CA update, any more multipliers maybe a bug fix(just speculating about bugs) or maybe the missing bowling option or practice match.:D

Just remember this little bit of programmer knowledge, 99 bugs in the code there is 99 bugs in the code, take one out fix the bug, 124 bugs in the code there is:facepalm

That's actually pretty good, my daughter's doing comp sci at uni - perfect dad joke for tomorrow at breakfast. Thanks :)

If they didn't hear about the worst game in history that featured on the bbc then I doubt they'd have heard of dbc14... Was it really a Game you were in? :)
Yes it was!
Everyone is an idiot!
Including me
(I am psychic, Biggs will now write;No way....)

----------

I think there's a great Ashes game coming out early September?
I also heard that it was totally not going to be a failure and a disgrace to the name of cricket, the Ashes, England, Australia,PlanetCricket and cricket gaming...

[Turns to face the camera] So you see, my joke was subtle and funny, and it went downhill from there... [/Southern Accent]

And now I might end up not being in town when the game launches

Turns out I will be in Sydney on Thursday.. however, return flight should get me home an hour early.. enough time to pick up the game before having the daughter dropped off and can get a few goes without wife or child distraction.. +1 thank you work!

I used to enjoy the feeling of driving to the game store for a new release, particularly if it broke the street date. On the Monday of AFL Live's release I had a one hour uni break, yet I still drove to the store, went home with the game, played about one half of one game and then went back to uni (it was an important lecture okay!)

Now I'm at the mercy of British delivery companies!

Ross there is something which can confuse beginners/new players, when in practice mode you change the batting camera to close/far (bowling) let the controls be actived to invert batting automatically. Not many players would be able to do this by themselves. I read many people post on fb saying the controls are not as they are mentioned. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread