Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still nothing, information has become more sparse too...

2013 looking more and more unlikely, I would imagine they would want a 6-8 week lead in minimum.

Still nothing, information has become more sparse too...

2013 looking more and more unlikely, I would imagine they would want a 6-8 week lead in minimum.

Why do you care? You're not buying the game anymore.

Big Ant's last two sports games:

Rugby League Live 2 - Announced 19th September for 11th October - 22 days
AFL Live - Announced 27th March for 21st April - 25 days

And we would all imagine you have no idea what you're talking about.

42 days to go for firsrt ashes test..from past big ant releases i get the feeling we can expect release date announcement within next 2 weeks for sure:yes

@sjdigitall - If Ross announces the release date and then delays it, will you like it? I'm sure there is a reason why he isn't announcing it. When we buy the game they will earn money and I'm sure that's what Ross wants to do. :p

Cricket Academy Crashing

I attach the screenshot to the post till that point Cricket Academy is running but after that its crashing down without giving any error.

i have Windows 7 x64 i have all updates install like .Net Framework 4.5 ,DirectX Jun 2010,vcredist 2008,2010,2012.

Attachments

• db.jpg
    db.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 45
If you go to your My Documents folder, do you see a My Games\Cricket Academy Beta folder? If so what's in it?

Please help, cricket academy never worked on my computer until I downloaded shader 3, its working now but is extremely slow. Is there something that I can do to fix this?

Get a better PC - all this stuff should really be going in the bugs thread, but I don't really want to play backseat moderator...

Rather just throw the thing out the door, and wait for the game on ps3

Seems an appropriate time for...

114941d1381166538-any-improvements-youtried.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread