Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also heavily insinuated he was a wrongun too, while we're taddling.

Is this what this forum has come to?

and that children, is what's known as a call-back

Yeah I don't really care what you said, my point was that both things me and you said are pretty much similar except I got an infraction :)

can see why this sijadad guy was getting annoyed with you...

Dammit, I put my handbag down last night after my little tete a tete, and missed the one this arvo featuring blocker!! Dutch was very strict and ended it all very quickly yesterday, barmy was a little less so. Maybe Dutch is the Victorian style headmaster to barmys cool teacher!!!! Sorry I missed it @blockerdave. It's not about who was right or wrong...but you was right!!!

Can't we all just be friends and wait in peace for these games or Ross can just release the game to PC first.:D Yeah right.:D PS End of footy season Ross.:clap

----------

I haven't posted here for about 2 months so sorry if I'm way out of loop but wasn't this game supposed to release in September? What happened?

yeah it's been a slow last say 6 weeks or so, maybe come back in few weeks and things should be in overdrive. PS Replay system is getting shown tonight mate.:spy

ready to kick off again AJ after the taddling! but remembered i'm a Seinfeld fan and called serenity now instead. maybe should have done that earlier but wouldn't have been as much fun.

on topic - Chris Gayle.

And my point was that you don't know if he got one. :)

I understand but I'm pretty certain he hasn't seeing as his post is still visible, whereas both times I've received one my post has also been removed anyway sorry for going off topic

if visible, I would suggest you re-read them.

I didn't so much call him anything, as outline criteria/parameters that led to one of two conclusions and invited him to suggest which was true. he was free throughout to outline alternative criteria.

like your behaviour / crying "it's not fair" suggest you're either 8 years old or a priggish popinjay with a stick up his ass... so I would invite you to let me know which it is?

but then I'd prefer to be the bigger man, and just say - since me and sjd have no problem and have moved on, why can't you?

Don't expect anything else from him Blocker. Doesn't get much better than that.

What's a priggish popinjay, does he play for one of the IPL teams???? Lol

Don't let it get to you block, we got the game coming soon and replay vids tomoro to look forward to, no point getting banned from here. Besides it took me ages to get my toys back after I threw em outta the pram yesterday!!! Had 4 posts deleted too!!! That's what you get for spitting your dummy out I Spose!!!! Chin up old boy.

jesus..... whoever said it was right, this thread has gone downhill fast, its the 1st thing i check every morning, i need to stop going past the 1st post!!

Dammit, I put my handbag down last night after my little tete a tete, and missed the one this arvo featuring blocker!! Dutch was very strict and ended it all very quickly yesterday, barmy was a little less so. Maybe Dutch is the Victorian style headmaster to barmys cool teacher!!!! Sorry I missed it @blockerdave. It's not about who was right or wrong...but you was right!!!

I keep my powder dry for when I need it. ;)

if visible, I would suggest you re-read them.

I didn't so much call him anything, as outline criteria/parameters that led to one of two conclusions and invited him to suggest which was true. he was free throughout to outline alternative criteria.

like your behaviour / crying "it's not fair" suggest you're either 8 years old or a priggish popinjay with a stick up his ass... so I would invite you to let me know which it is?

but then I'd prefer to be the bigger man, and just say - since me and sjd have no problem and have moved on, why can't you?

Asking who is the bigger man after making a post like this? good logic, my issue didn't lie with you in the first place. Maybe you should learn to read.

I fear there's another PC member who won't be accepting my invitation to be my companion for a walking tour of the Lake District

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread