Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude whats your problem, really. Is there something seriously wrong with you I AM NOT IGNORING ANYTHING THAT ROSS HAS SAID, I UNDERSTAND ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH RELEASING A GAME. ALL I AM DOING IS JUST ASKING ROSS ABOUT HIS STRATEGY. WHY HE LIKES IT, WHY HE THINKS IT WORKS? WHY THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RELEASE DATE IS MADE WEEKS BEFORE?.

Is that clear enough for you, i mean i know you poms arent the smartest bunch but you should read that fine... i hope

And all of that is answered, or won't be answered (corporate sensitivity) but can be worked out by anyone with enough sense to put their pants on. So I'm asking you, who's putting your pants on in the morning?

Oh yeah, you're definitely winning the stupid now...

I love that this is the go to comment when people are of a minority (read: idiotic) view

"No, you're all wrong... I'm right"

--> Insert facts to counter made-up argument

"I understand those facts, but now I'm changing my argument to suit"

--> Provide forum collaborated counter viewpoints to underpin the original point

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to someone specific"

--> Remind user that this is community, not email

"You're an [insert flame here]"

--> Collective group moan and final resort to fact checks and balanced statements

"God, this forum has gone downhill"

But hey, I just think I work for BigAnt... The receptionist even got cards made up for me...

attachment.php

Call me...

Funny it was you started with the name-calling but whatever. Seems like im in the minority in that im more interested in discussing the game like we used to on this forum. When did i ever say i was right? I thought this was a Q & A with Ross not who can be Big Ant's biggest kiss ass?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you because you didn't type everything in BOLD CAPS

Please do the needful.

And all of that is answered, or won't be answered (corporate sensitivity) but can be worked out by anyone with enough sense to put their pants on. So I'm asking you, who's putting your pants on in the morning?

Man poms really do have big heads since winning the Ashes, too bad theres nothing in em.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you because you didn't type everything in BOLD CAPS

Please do the needful.

Seriously what is more pathetic, the fact that you think you're funny by using my quote in your sig or the fact that you cant seem to have discussion without acting like a child.

----------

Game. Set. Match.

Lol i was just joking with you, you look like you need it. So tightly wound and aggressive:D

Seriously what is more pathetic, the fact that you think you're funny by using my quote in your sig or the fact that you cant seem to have discussion without acting like a child.

Secret option 3; you. You're more pathetic.

Questions answered; arguments pwned; still trolling.

i'd like to be part of the discussion ,just please tell me what do you consider is the right answer to your question.

i'd like to be part of the discussion ,just please tell me what do you consider is the right answer to your question.

He's only asking Ross, apparently this is a private thread between him and Ross where Ross will divulge Big Ant's corporate strategy. We're just gatecrashing.

You sound far too reasonable to get anywhere with him anyway!

Secret option 3; you. You're more pathetic.

Questions answered; arguments pwned; still trolling.

Man look forget all the name-calling. I was just actually trying to know why Ross did things the way he did. Mainly because they are different to what is normally done within the video games industry. Look ill be a man and say sorry if i offended you while asking that because i dont really like flame wars. Look its my fault this gotten this far, i mean i dont think what i was asking was really that too much but it might have crossed the line i guess in some ways but whatever. Look im a big fan of this game, hell i was telling people off about asking for release dates not too long ago but i just wanted to know more about the game since Ross has been so open about alot of stuff. But man extending olive branch here, sorry for the pom comments as well

PS Biggs, this is directed to you too

Seriously, guys. I asked a few questions about the release date that I was seriously looking some answers for, and the never-ending fight has buried them :facepalm

Can anybody please discuss on my questions posted at around page 90? Please.

Man look forget all the name-calling. I was just actually trying to know why Ross did things the way he did. Mainly because they are different to what is normally done within the video games industry. Look ill be a man and say sorry if i offended you while asking that because i dont really like flame wars. Look its my fault this gotten this far, i mean i dont think what i was asking was really that too much but it might have crossed the line i guess in some ways but whatever. Look im a big fan of this game, hell i was telling people off about asking for release dates not too long ago but i just wanted to know more about the game since Ross has been so open about alot of stuff. But man extending olive branch here, sorry for the pom comments as well

PS Biggs, this is directed to you too

Thank you, accepted and apologies for my part too.
I'll also say thanks for saying you'll be a man rather than the bigger man which is what I would have said because I'm small and petty.

But seriously, it's all there for you, everything you're looking for. Colour it in.

Thank you, accepted and apologies for my part too.
I'll also say thanks for saying you'll be a man rather than the bigger man which is what I would have said because I'm small and petty.

But seriously, it's all there for you, everything you're looking for. Colour it in.

Yep. Look man im just not really a flame war type guy. Yer i know its all there but i just wanted to know a bit more about his strategy, which now that i think more about it, is probably something Ross is not comfortable discussing, especially with competitors on this forum. Also i was bored with lack of information for the past couple of weeks:p

you think you're funny by using my quote in your sig...

Haha, just for those playing along at home, a reminder that you said it.

No need to apologise, least you could do is wear your weird angle, proud. Capitulation is almost worse... Everything you've mentioned has been discussed and debated thoroughly and loads of valid reasoning given for the release date blackout. Start from page one... I'll chap-up for Ross' ass some more while you read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread