Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im talking about an announcement of a release date and asking simple questions as to why they believe announcing the release date 3 weeks before is a better strategy than announcing a release date 3 months before (like other devs usually do). Or even why it is even considered a strategy? I already know all the things you mentioned.
the things that have been mentioned are the reason they consider it a good strategy.
1.they don't have enough money to sustain long marketing campaigns.
2.they want to go all out in the short time prior to release with their marketing.
3.they don't want the gap between the announcement and release to be long for people with small attention spans like ME.
and many more points that have been said..

Last edited:
I personally think locking this thread at the first post would of been better... So i could of just bookmarked it and waited for another post just like DBCA beta release.

You didn't even accept what he said you knob

He said "it worked for us before". So is that it in regards to discussing his strategy? Man im just asking why he believes its a good strategy, not whether it worked before or not, hell im asking why did he even think it worked before.

Dude im just asking questions, why you getting so butthurt?

Last edited:
Enough. As you're probably aware that's not a question that can be easily answered without revealing commercially sensitive data. They've done this before and I'm sure they're aware there are other ways of doing it.

There is no need to get abusive towards anyone.

----------

I personally think locking this thread at the first post would of been better... So i could of just bookmarked it and waited for another post just like DBCA beta release.

Ross wanted all the questions in one place so even if we do spend our days going round in circles people can choose not to read this thread and still actually get information out of the other ones.

Enough. As you're probably aware that's not a question that can be easily answered without revealing commercially sensitive data. They've done this before and I'm sure they're aware there are other ways of doing it.

There is no need to get abusive towards anyone.

So im being abusive? Have you not been reading blockerdave's nonsense?

Hell im not telling them how to release and market their game im just asking Ross some questions, of which he didn't really feel like answering properly. Man this place has gone downhill

Last edited:
Ross wanted all the questions in one place so even if we do spend our days going round in circles people can choose not to read this thread and still actually get information out of the other ones.

Then can we atleast make another thread? Its just that i dont like this continuous task of reading every post.

He said "it worked for us before". So is that it in regards to discussing his strategy? Man im just asking why he believes its a good strategy, not whether it worked before or not, hell im asking why did he even think it worked before.

Dude im just asking questions, why you getting so butthurt?

Getting a headache, as I often do when dealing with idiots. It's all been explained, anyone with the minimum if reading comprehension skills can understand the decision as it applies to this game.

Granted, why they first came up with the strategy hasn't been explicitly outlined, but the development/patch cycle and budget issues would have applied to them, you can work it back from there, no? Oh no, can't. Because you're an idiot.

Or you expect Ross to reveal every element of Big Ant's corporate strategy to a random guy on the net? You have to be prepared/able to colour in some of the bits yourself, or at least accept the colouring in others have done not go 'wasn't asking you'...

I repeat: everything is here, and can be understood or worked out easily. If you can't get that, you're being wilfully obtuse - which I call trolling - or you're an idiot. It really is as simple as that.

As you've moved on from arguing the point to arguing the medium (me v Ross) my money's on the former. Might hedge my position with a little stake on both.

@barmy - typed before I saw your enough. Last I shall say

man 1:why did you pee?
man 2:because i had to.
man 1:yeah but why the heck did you pee?
man 2:my bladder was full.
man 1:you idiot why did you pee?
man 2:i did it in the toilet ,not here.
man 1:im not asking you where you did it.i know that and im not interested .i want to know why did you pee?
man 2:i have kidneys that filter my waste and blah blah blah blah blah..
man 1:stop kissing your sack you butt head.don't you get it.why did you pee?

You must be mistaken for this forum

And now it has hit page 91.

Any bets on whether this thread will reach 100 pages before the actual release date will get announced or not?

Getting a headache, as I often do when dealing with idiots. It's all been explained, anyone with the minimum if reading comprehension skills can understand the decision as it applies to this game.

Granted, why they first came up with the strategy hasn't been explicitly outlined, but the development/patch cycle and budget issues would have applied to them, you can work it back from there, no? Oh no, can't. Because you're an idiot.

Or you expect Ross to reveal every element of Big Ant's corporate strategy to a random guy on the net? You have to be prepared/able to colour in some of the bits yourself, or at least accept the colouring in others have done not go 'wasn't asking you'...

I repeat: everything is here, and can be understood or worked out easily. If you can't get that, you're being wilfully obtuse - which I call trolling - or you're an idiot. It really is as simple as that.

As you've moved on from arguing the point to arguing the medium (me v Ross) my money's on the former. Might hedge my position with a little stake on both.

Dude whats your problem, really. Is there something seriously wrong with you I AM NOT IGNORING ANYTHING THAT ROSS HAS SAID, I UNDERSTAND ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH RELEASING A GAME. ALL I AM DOING IS JUST ASKING ROSS ABOUT HIS STRATEGY. WHY HE LIKES IT, WHY HE THINKS IT WORKS? WHY THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RELEASE DATE IS MADE WEEKS BEFORE?.

Is that clear enough for you, i mean i know you poms arent the smartest bunch but you should read that fine... i hope

Oh yeah, you're definitely winning the stupid now...

Man this place has gone downhill

I love that this is the go to comment when people are of a minority (read: idiotic) view

"No, you're all wrong... I'm right"

--> Insert facts to counter made-up argument

"I understand those facts, but now I'm changing my argument to suit"

--> Provide forum collaborated counter viewpoints to underpin the original point

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to someone specific"

--> Remind user that this is community, not email

"You're an [insert flame here]"

--> Collective group moan and final resort to fact checks and balanced statements

"God, this forum has gone downhill"

But hey, I just think I work for BigAnt... The receptionist even got cards made up for me...

attachment.php

Call me...

Attachments

• BusinessCard.png
    BusinessCard.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 113
Dude whats your problem, really. Is there something seriously wrong with you I AM NOT IGNORING ANYTHING THAT ROSS HAS SAID, I UNDERSTAND ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH RELEASING A GAME. ALL I AM DOING IS JUST ASKING ROSS ABOUT HIS STRATEGY. WHY HE LIKES IT, WHY HE THINKS IT WORKS? WHY THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RELEASE DATE IS MADE WEEKS BEFORE?.

Is that clear enough for you, i mean i know you poms arent the smartest bunch but you should read that fine... i hope

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK EVERYTHING THAT IS BLACK AND BIG MEANS IT IS LOUD?!?!?!?!?!?! IM LOUD AND IM NONE OF THOSE THINGS!!!

#NoRacism
#OhWait#'sDontWork

#Markkkkk #MakesMeLaugh #HashtagsShouldBeAThingHere #MattGetOnIt #ReleaseDate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread