Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more handbags at PC these days than Louis Vuitton has ever had. Good to see it ending sensibly though for once.

Edit: of course I forget that Biggs hadn't had all his say yet.,,,..:p

Haha, just for those playing along at home, a reminder that you said it.

No need to apologise, least you could do is wear your weird angle, proud. Capitulation is almost worse... Everything you've mentioned has been discussed and debated thoroughly and loads of valid reasoning given for the release date blackout. Start from page one... I'll chap-up for Ross' ass some more while you read.

i apologise for name-calling and starting a flame war which i didnt realise i was in until it started getting really nasty.I just really dont like flame wars, id rather discuss the game more. To be honest i didnt think the release date strategy was that weird of a thing to discuss but i can see how it might be difficult for Ross to talk about it in detail (which is what i wanted).

Last edited:
Hey barmy I have a question, blocker has been pretty abusive towards whomever in this thread in the last few pages calling people idiots, thick as pig s%%t...yet I get an infraction for calling snowy a virgin? pfft

That doesn't sound like a question to me.
The infraction system is private so people don't know what you got infracted for and you don't know what they got infracted for.
If you think we've missed anything then report the post; in this case don't bother as I clearly saw his post at the time.

^This guy gets it...

That doesn't sound like a question to me.
The infraction system is private so people don't know what you got infracted for and you don't know what they got infracted for.
If you think we've missed anything then report the post; in this case don't bother as I clearly saw his post at the time.

good job

Barmy lives for those on-the-job performance appraisals...

"Toaster, aisle three... we need a toaster in aisle three guys..."

Hey barmy I have a question, blocker has been pretty abusive towards whomever in this thread in the last few pages calling people idiots, thick as pig s%%t...yet I get an infraction for calling snowy a virgin? pfft

I also heavily insinuated he was a wrongun too, while we're taddling.

Is this what this forum has come to?

and that children, is what's known as a call-back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread