Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight releases are the choice of the particular stores. I've been to midnight launches that just happened to occur because the store was open 24 hours anyway.

Look at other titles that have midnight releases, GTA, Call of Poopy, now look at DBC 14 I'm afraid it doesn't compare. Remember EB have to pay staff to open the store up at those times, wouldn't be worth it for them, unless DBC has gotten pre order numbers like those huge games.

I thought midnight release happen for only two kinds of titles...

1. AAA titles where retail stores are expected to sell bunch of copies.

2. Titles for which publishers pay retailers for the midnight release.

DBC 14, it pains my heart to say, doesn't check either box.

I know it doesnt compare to those tittles , its a nich,,,,,just would have loved for us to get it same time around the globe

I love cricket, so this for me qualifies a big tittle

I know it doesnt compare to those tittles , its a nich,,,,,just would have loved for us to get it same time around the globe

I love cricket, so this for me qualifies a big tittle

A midnight release wouldn't mean everyone got it at the same time regardless

Ok.. just need to get 10 pages a day for seven days... then stop at the 4th post.

999 pages and 4 posts sounds good :yes

I still like ross`s idea to close the thread here,
would be a fitting tribute to "THE DON" :cheers

Just to go off topic for a sec.. I am looking for a wireless network adaptor for my xbox as modem is in a different room.
Any suggestions ?

I still like ross`s idea to close the thread here,
would be a fitting tribute to "THE DON" :cheers

Just to go off topic for a sec.. I am looking for a wireless network adaptor for my xbox as modem is in a different room.
Any suggestions ?

Purchase a powerline adapter. I have it for ps3 and the internet connection is faster, stronger and much more stable than the wifi one.

P.S. - I'm assuming you have a wifi router in place, or at the very least a modem which comes with a built-in wireless router.

Oh well! In a bid to reach 999 pages and 4 posts, i have tried, it was quieter in here...

Nice screenshot on the fb page!!!

30 000 likes are imminent for that page

----------

Run ethernet cable (those stick on wall hooks help), wireless isn't good for gaming

I have a wireless 3G router with a port for ethernet, will it help if i connent with a cable rather than wirelesss?

Thanks

I have a wireless 3G router with a port for ethernet, will it help if i connent with a cable rather than wirelesss?
Well every time you go over wireless it adds extra latency to the connection. If you're just trying to download players it doesn't matter, but if you want to play online, there should be some benefit to plugging it straight in.

Assuming the 3G wireless router is easy to move around (a better 3G signal will make more difference than being cabled), you could always just use the PS3's web browser and do a ping test a few times with ethernet and a few times wirelessly and see if there's much of a difference.

30 000 likes are imminent for that page
And PlanetCricket is very close to 2,222 likes.

Got 1,600 views on a post showing off the newly enabled Get Best function - I think Big Ant will be restricted in how much they can show that off because of the potential licensing issues - so get sharing that around.

And PlanetCricket is very close to 2,222 likes.

Got 1,600 views on a post showing off the newly enabled Get Best function - I think Big Ant will be restricted in how much they can show that off because of the potential licensing issues - so get sharing that around.

I checked that around,,,,great showing indeed! I always have wondered why PC has such a low number of likes when it has soo many members

I always check the 4 pages when on fb: DBC14,,,PC,,,TRUBLU and Big Ant Studios,,,,,,although the latter doesnt offer much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread