Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo... *whistling nonchalantly*

How's this street date going? Broken yet?

Has anyone actually got this beauty in their hot little hands as yet?

I have gone to two local EB games stores and two target stores and they did not have any stock as yet. :noway

Just did some editing in the Adademy, went through the PlanetCricket CA Team thread and skilled all the players. Where you indicated something like being a slips fielder I factored that into the attributes, otherwise I just tried to give you something a bit unique from the other players.

You should all also have commentary names set.

Tm1Ppwv.jpg

QY7eNl5.jpg

Currently it's rated 5 stars, so get best should mean my upload of the PlanetCricket team.

The PC members in the official team are linkable, I wouldn't add/delete from the "best one"

Big props to @MattW for keeping that team updated, it's appreciated. Looking forward to sitting down in a couple of days and hitting "Get Best" on the PS3 and sitting back and enjoying! :D

The PC members in the official team are linkable, I wouldn't add/delete from the "best one"

Completely forgot about that, people will think i'm joking if I told them that I was in an actual game :D

I seriously don't think my friends realize I have two bats and a likeness in a video game... I'm going to cash in on some pretty hefty bets I've made lately. Assuming that TGGI bat is still called "Biggs Bat" on the disc, I'm going to be receiving a windfall from a few sources.

EDIT: Just laugh-snorted thinking about F.Ross and A.Biggs

Oh, of course... but PC.net isn't the only circle I'm known for Photoshoppin' things...

Wondered why NZ had extraordinary preorder numbers :)

----------

Completely forgot about that, people will think i'm joking if I told them that I was in an actual game :D

At least there are a few good things to be had for accompanying is on what has been a long and somewhat turbulent ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread