Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest @MattW, in that 'get best' video, it looks like Shaun Marsh on the Western Warriors has zinc on his face...he isn't like that in my Warriors team - did you do some personal editing or am I missing something?

Out of interest @MattW, in that 'get best' video, it looks like Shaun Marsh on the Western Warriors has zinc on his face...he isn't like that in my Warriors team - did you do some personal editing or am I missing something?
I removed my profile to go back to the defaults before updating, and then only did the get best, so no editing.

I shared that Marsh to see the original creator -
FONX64a.jpg

Weird...I just used a completely fresh install and used get best on Western Austraila and it didn't give me that Marsh, it gave me the Marsh in the team I uploaded

Yeah, it seemed to give me this team:
U9vGP8y.jpg

----------

I did a manual 'Replace with best' on the Warriors and it gave me your team, so not sure what happened with the initial get best.

Another thing I noticed with those teams - you've got the NSW Blues and SA Redbacks teams using the Melbourne Stadium as their home ground - I redownloaded your specific teams from the Academy just in case something odd happened.

Screenshot here and here.

It's just nice to see them as part of the actual 'Get Best' function ;)

Well I was pretty shocked that I got the Australian team, as well as the IPL ones. I just uploaded them because I preferred some of the other player likenesses than the models chandrakif chose, at least he is listed as the original creator

As voted by your peers, so it is an honour for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread