Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BigAntStudios Each time I see the last post with your name, I rush in thinking you must have finally posted the release date. Hmph!

dude i think you can guarantee if the last poster is ross it won't be the release date - people will be all over that in seconds.

dude i think you can guarantee if the last poster is ross it won't be the release date - people will be all over that in seconds.

Hmm, that's a fair point. It's still unbelievable, though, that a thread where the actual release date is yet to be announced has spanned so many pages already. Oh well, my posts are part of the the contribution too so I guess shouldn't be complaining. :p

but that is why it has been created... to get it away from the other threads... it was getting silly.

Dying for this game excited just for the release date. Please put us out our misery :(

Instead of a countdown timer, what about a slowly-revealing pants-shot of Ross' ass on Burke?...

Nevermind, just realized I'm not logged in under my 79Cricket account...

What happens suddenly Ashes cricket comes and they say that game releases in one week time frame....So this may in-turn pushes DBC 14 further delay?????

i think we all hope bradman 14 will be out long before february 2015, so there's no danger of that happening.

So any news on the release date as of yet? Even if it is to be released in Decemeber, we do not mind. As long as we know the release date. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread