Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhoni, has spoiled things for us, Ross won't be announcing before the 1st ODI,,,Yuvraj must have gotten a kick in the butt from that illness, he's really on fire, stealing Aaron Finch's limelight

Come to think of it, its Friday in a couple of hours time, SA time, so India winning won't dampen The Big Ross' spirit, I can feel it, we getting some news on Friday, the day still belongs to Ross and Big Ant

Seeing as I am a dickhead I thought i would post this here too as it is Christmas:

3-admins.

Ha actually reminds me of the original song......all together now.....

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

12 Infractions Pending
11 Smilies wasted
10 Fegan excuses
9 Biggsies JPEGS
8 Members Moaning
7 Updates Later
6 Ross Explosions

5 Release Dates Missed

4 Call Girls
3 Admins
2 Usernames

And a Dutchy with a lovely cup of tea........"

Merry Christmas everyone......

Last edited by a moderator:
Come to think of it, its Friday in a couple of hours time, SA time, so India winning won't dampen The Big Ross' spirit, I can feel it, we getting some news on Friday, the day still belongs to Ross and Big Ant

I am hoping the announcement will come tomorrow for end of October release. hopefully the release is not too far away. :-)

I am hoping the announcement will come tomorrow for end of October release. hopefully the release is not too far away. :-)

I hope so too hey! Its been a wait and a half, thread on more than 100 pages now, the time has come for us to smile and moaning will be thing of the past

lol you have so much to learn about these forums!

Been here too long ey Duck!......:p

People will moan even after the game releases. People will moan after 2 years of playing this game, no matter how good this game might be....

I do not think an announcement will come for another 14 days.

Hello!

Hi Guys, looks like I've joined this forum at the right time! My brother actually pointed me towards this forum as the go to place for all news about DBC14-

I am eager to hear news about this asap like many others on here- it might be time to put Graham Gooches Cricket on my Amiga away after all....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread