Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigAnt Jocks? "Get an Ant on ya line and length"

This message is hidden because thefonz is on your ignore list.

I can't believe I've seen this 100+ times, boring enough for me, must really suck if you actually see his posts. Mum will wake him up soon... I'm sure you're all in for a treat.

I reckon I've seen you talking about his mum at least 100 times. Just as boring, frankly.

You're in the wrong thread for *anything* serious...

I can't believe I've seen this 100+ times, boring enough for me, must really suck if you actually see his posts. Mum will wake him up soon... I'm sure you're all in for a treat.

so back to sanity after another night of madness.

Unbelievable that Bigant can't confirm a release date after 15 months

15 months

Time to set the "masculine man" a deadline

----------

Sick'em rex.

Why do people see this guy as some kind of gaming messiah?

Just a crude aussie making average video games.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PlanetCricket posting process:

- Someone posts something that Ross perceives as being critical and is labelled 'troll'.
- Ross gets offended and retorts
- Ross' brown nosing henchmen retort in support of Ross in the hope of being noticed.
- 'Troll' retorts
- Ross retorts, and adds 'troll' to ignore list then cries himself to sleep.
- Ross continues to post making childlike references to 'troll' to gather support from brown nosing henchman. Ross feels good about this.
- 'Troll' posts
- Ross retorts with further childlike posts even though he 'apparently' can't see 'troll' posts
- Brown nosing henchman continue to retort and post in the hope they get the same attention the 'troll' does.
- Still no game. :mad

I said there's nothing wrong with that....
>

Still got the broken record going or is there something new.... thought not.

Taking a while there.... got some heavy duty Google going... can't wait to not read it.

Edit: or is it changing accounts... "someone else" will be here agree with you and thank your post soon...

Last edited:
I had a quick search on here couldn't find the answer, when the game does release is it going to be on steam or any other digital download service?

I had a quick search on here couldn't find the answer, when the game does release is it going to be on steam or any other digital download service?

A release date has not been set.

Digital release on all platforms will be some time after retail release.

oh ok i may of wrote wrong I didnt mean to ask when is the release, meant when it does release will it be a digital, I will get disc version if will be later then thanks.

Ross, when you have finalised a release date for the game, how will you let us know?

Immidiately.

----------

Unfortunately there has to be a delay between console release at retail and digital. The next-gen has relaxed this requirement but that does not help us this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread