Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
will you tell us through this thread or what ? will there be a new one created? looking forward to that message:thumbs:

Probably here and a new thread also, this one is mostly a troll trap.

Ross, when you have finalised a release date for the game, how will you let us know?

Don't worry soon he'll be tucked up for the night by snowy.

Then you won't have to grapple with his "interesting" answers untii tomorrow.

When he'll be as evasive as he was today.

Awwww Ashes not going the way you predicted - so sad - I thought you knew everything .

Don't worry soon he'll be tucked up for the night by snowy.

Then you won't have to grapple with his "interesting" answers untii tomorrow.

When he'll be as evasive as he was today.

Why don't you stop turning this forum into your own personal soapbox. If u don't like it or the people in here than stay off......if we want to hear from an arse we can just fart

The Fonz - Mr.ROSS DO NOT DODGE MY QUESTION ?
THE NATION DEMANDS AN ANSWER
Arnab%2BGoswami-711155.jpg

Why don't you stop turning this forum into your own personal soapbox. If u don't like it or the people in here than stay off......if we want to hear from an arse we can just fart

the sun shines out of bigant's bottom i'm sure you've noticed.

When the first trailer was out, Ross did mention there would be a series of trailers coming out. So I had expected a new trailer this Friday, but nothing came. :( By when can the second trailer be expected Ross?

When the first trailer was out, Ross did mention there would be a series of trailers coming out. So I had expected a new trailer this Friday, but nothing came. :( By when can the second trailer be expected Ross?

you just need to search on google bigant said.

his videos are quite rare like the yeti so i've heard

yeti.jpg

----------

Awwww Ashes not going the way you predicted - so sad - I thought you knew everything .

only been waiting 6 years for the aussies to play well.

obviously they've been helping to get bradman cricket 14 "ready for release"

you just need to search on google bigant said.

his videos are quite rare like the yeti so i've heard

yeti.jpg

----------

only been waiting 6 years for the aussies to play well.

obviously they've been helping to get bradman cricket 14 "ready for release"
Nawww is the little fella grumpy that the Poms are getting their arses handed to them? So sad...
There have been tonnes of videos for this game you utter twit, would you like a demonstration about how to use Google properly? On second thoughts please refer to this book...
$T2eC16JHJIkE9qU3i)vqBR(,quyJJQ~~_35.JPG

Sunday is the day for metaphysical questions but...

haha mate maybe not the most well worded of my posts here.

I meant to say why do you come onto the forums everyday when your mother isn't looking just to stir the pot? It's not going to get you the game any faster?

Fonz, I have to say you appear to be a sad existence. This thread has been running for three months and in three weeks you have already made the top ten most posters. You waste much of your time on a cricket forum just to troll everyone and go square on with a gaming production company's CEO. What is your point? What are you trying to achieve? Is this an ego trip? Are you just trying to pick a fight? If you are trying to pick a fight, you may be on the wrong forum. May I direct you to here: Wrestling Forum. In the mean time can you stop clogging up this forum with your shit? You really have little purpose and as I said, only a sad existence would waste their time on a forum just to stir some shit. Get a life and do something useful with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread