Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time he's hit, he makes a muffled tired-beatenup-sounding "HO HO HO". Like there's an actual guy inside the doll, living with the misery of being hit in the face with cricket balls! (Yikes) :eek:

Alright stop beating around the bush here and just say it, you think Big Ant kidnapped Mike Fegan and stuffed him in the santa. There I said it.

No Mike fegan asked to be inside the santa as simple as that.:rolleyes

PS I don't find blow up santa creepy at all, I laughed so hard when I first saw him, my wife also liked it. PS The black eye now im not sure about that.:rolleyes

Hey, I'm not the one trying to crack cricket balls at him just to get a bonus or a laugh - you are the ones that should take a good hard look :p

Ross let me guess, someone has a problem with Santa in the office and gave him a black eye. It's ok we will not tell the little children around the world tomorrow.:p

I agree, that laugh is pretty creepy. I love playing straight in real life. So I play straight a lot in games too. That poor santa has been hit many time since he came. :-)

Probably every ashes series breaks the record because there are more people living in Australia each time.

That.... And the Poms thought they had a chance... I'm sure the fair weather crew were well onboard for the first two :p

I use this controller.

neroyoung.png

Everything works fine except for one weird catch. There is a button named "analog" to switch on/off analog at the bottom of middle. Problem is analog will switch off itself randomly while playing. I will have to press analog button again to switch it on. I play fifa using this controller too and don't have this problem there.

That.... And the Poms thought they had a chance... I'm sure the fair weather crew were well onboard for the first two :p

The one good thing about English fans is we follow our teams home and away no matter what the result, which is a good thing after this series!!! If somebody would have said to me a month ago I can come to Australia drink copious amount of beer crack on to a few Aussie girls and get a tan watching us lose the ashes 5-0 I'd have took it!! You gotta love the barmy army!!

Merry Xmas to all on PC and hoping for a happy and prosperous New Year to you all.

I too face this, but it comes with use of generic controllers and big ant can't be responsible.

I read somewhere this morning that this current ashes series is the looking to be the most viewed series EVER in AUS!!

As someone else said, not usually a surprise.. honestly I laugh whenever I hear this about.. well, anything.. usually the latest of something will be more popular than the previous.. higher population, improved economy allowing for more viewing options, etc etc.

To be honest, I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a 'dead rubber' in the Ashes.. been waiting for tomorrow more than I was waiting for today.. and today was my daughters second Christmas, and was a pretty good day.

Merry Xmas Fanboys! Just maybe there are less trolls on here cos over xmas people actually have a life/live outside of New Zealand...

Everyone still obviously disappointed that Ross didn't unload his sack on them with the gift he promised to bring by the end of the year.

Troll Paranoia.

Merry Xmas Fanboys! Just maybe there are less trolls on here cos over xmas people actually have a life/live outside of New Zealand...

Everyone still obviously disappointed that Ross didn't unload his sack on them with the gift he promised to bring by the end of the year.

Troll Paranoia.

Why do you dislike Ross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread