Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just had a 'wow' moment when I saw a thread such as this was created :p

Last edited:
Well I just had a 'wow' moment when I saw a thread such as this was created :facepalm

Not that bad of a thread, not much going on with Big Ant on holidays, so what's the big deal?

Just minor things for me like playing front foor defence, getting an edge onto the pads and popping up for what would be an easy catch at short leg.

The close ups of the ball in the trailer, just the way it moved made me go wow.

Also, absolutely smashed a half volley over the machine, didn't even get near the ceiling and it made it easy to the back net, that brought a smile to my face :p

And I'll also add, the way the ball moves after you've hit it and its rolling away, it kind of wobbles around and changes direction slightly as it hits the seam, the ball physics on a whole in the nets are a wow moment in itself for me.

Last edited:
That was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, obviously didn't come off right. I just don't see how there could be massive 'wow' moments considering it's just nets, not the full game yet. Sure there will be plenty when that's out though.

Last edited:
Was showing my brother the game and first thing he managed to do was block a ball down and watch it roll onto his stumps.. Definitely a surprise. Is there a control to kick the ball away? Haha. :p

Okay so we know the torrent URL for CA 99.94 but we don't have one out for 99.94a Or 99.94b so I was wondering if anyone knows a place where that can be found or just make it themselves

Said it before, but when I started to ramp up the difficulty and had my first fine edge that nicked back onto the stumps.. I had to pick my jaw off the floor.

Was showing my brother the game and first thing he managed to do was block a ball down and watch it roll onto his stumps.. Definitely a surprise. Is there a control to kick the ball away? Haha. :p

Happens when you block with both sticks down (south)

My favorite moment has been an outside edge that brushed the off stump resulting in the bails falling off.

bottom line, with everyone in top form, Aus have 3 world class players - Harris, Johnson, Clarke.

SA have 5 - Smith, Amla, De Villiers, Steyn, Philander

ceterus paribus, SA win 2-0

@NoLeName,,,Just now, look at what we are doing to India, 5 wickets in the first session, to a team trying to save a match.

I agree with you there, I'm not taking anything away from your batsmen,,,its just that I have top bowlers in the world, Philander being number one currently, then Steyn and Morkel, all these can produce good bouncers, something which Australian batsmen are a bit struggling with, spinners yes I don't possess quality, but most of the job is done upfront by our pacemen, good fielding as well

I'm not saying it'll be a walk in the park for us, but result will be in our favour

Let's wait and see in Feb

Lol, that's how patriotic I am about OUR cricket team, more than any other sporting codes

Haha. A Bangladeshi here, but been supporting south africa even before BD started playing cricket internationally. Even I talk like that among friends while discussing cricket and south africa "We/I got got amla, de villers, kallis...." :p

I think the february series will be a cracker. I think australia has the more creative captain and sadly the better "allrounder" now. But south africa trumps them on everything else.

Nice one Isra,,,it explains why you are in South African colours on the trailer, lol,,,good to know our support base extends outside the boundries.

Australia has got talent, that's a fact, but talent won't be enough when they meet a winning team with chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread